Paradise

He Stole My Heart

A few days later, you and Sungyeol had gotten closer. L.joe was getting jealous but he didn't want to make it harder for you. You were merely helping out a friend in need. You cleared that matter up with Sungyeol ages ago and Sungyeol just laughed, telling you he had no interest in you since you wre already taken.

"~~~~~?" Luna was clicking away at the keyboard, looking for anything that was connected to Sora.

"Did you find anything?" you were looking through the files and new information Chunji had gathered for you. You hadn't told f(x) about it just yet, in case they thought you looked suspicious.

"I didn't," she sighed in frustration. "This is annoying..."

"Hey guys, gather up," you stood up with a slightly thick folder in hand. You headed to the meeting area in the far corner of the office.

"What's up?" Amber nodded to you. "You found something."

You nodded, "Remember how I asked permission to get information form an outside source? Well, this how much they found out." You took everything that was in the envelope.

f(x) just took whatever was laid out. "Unnie, how'd you get all this information?" Sulli was looking at the information about Sora's club 'Paradise'.

Victoria looked at you suspiciously. "Some 'outside' source," she slightly glared at you up sighed. She looked at a picture of Sora, it was ripped down the left side of the photo. "Why is this ripped?"

You looked at the photo she was holding. "I only asked for her so they just gave me her." You continued to look through the information Chunji had gathered for you. *So observant. I feel so grateful for Sungyeol oppa giving me photos of her.*

*****

You were walking with Sungyeol down the road, chatting to each other about your day. "I found something, want me to show you?" Sungyeol knew better than to play with your curiousity.

You nodded eagerly, "Is it interesting? Does it look cool? Where is it? Is it some secret place?" You fired so many questions at him.

"Hey hold up," Sungyeol chuckled. "Calm down and I'll just show you, it's not far from here."

You nodded and started to get excited. Your steps had a light bounce in it, something you would do when you got excited.

*I'm doing this for the better right?* Sungyeol mentally sighed and then showed you the way.

After fifteen minutes of walking, you and Sungyeol arrived at a club. "This is it," Sungyeol motioned to the modern and luxurious looking club.

"Wow, a new club?" you looked up to read the name. "Paradise..."

Sungyeol gulped but not loud enough for you to hear. *It'll be easier if she notices now.*

The cogs in your mind were starting to turn. *Paradise... I've heard that somewhere before. Paradise...* Your eyes widened as you remembered why it was so familiar. "You found this place?"

Sungyeol nodded, "I was walking past to do some job with Chunji and L, when Chunji pointed this place out. I knew that it was the right thing to show you."

You immediately darted in, instantly greeted by the loud booming music and people grinding and dancing on the dance floor. Others were drinking away and some just completely drunk. You looked around the club when Sungyeol darted in and caught your wrist.

"It's dangerous," Sungyeol hissed. "You know that your in her territory now."

"It doesn't matter," you tried to shrug his hand off but his grip tightened.

"It's not safe!" Sungyeol looked around the club with anxious eyes. *She's probably watching from some where. We need to get out before she sees us... me.* Sungyeol wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close. It was hard to even squirm a teeny bit, that was how close the two of you were. "We need to go. NOW!" he started to drag you back to the exit when he looked up at the camera in the exit doorway. *!*

Sora was bored, like usual, so she started to look around her club from above. She changed into clubbing attire and joined the people on the second floor who were just lightly bobbing their head lightly to the music while leaning on the balcony railings. She scanned the people below with a vodka soda in hand. She just shrugged and went back to the security room to get a better look. Her eyes trailed around the multiple screens and immediately saw him.

"So you found me huh?" Sora snorted then smirked. "Smile my handsome ex, I caught you," she smiled but fell when she saw you and Sungyeol being too close to each other for her liking. "Who is that ?" she hissed. "What's she doing with my ex?!"

You poked Sungyeol, getting his attention. "I thought we were going oppa."

Sungyeol smiled at you then walked out with you still extremely close to him. When you both were out of the club, he loosened his grip but still held you close. "Never again are you going back in there without me and without disguising yourself! Understood?" he slightly raised his voice at the end.

"Why what's wrong?" you looked at him with concern. *I didn't do anything wrong.... did I?*

"If she knows that you're the person trying to bring her down, she'll go after you ~~~~~. Trust me, I've received it first hand," Sungyeol huffed a breath. "Just promise me you won't go in there without me or without a diguise."

"Then why'd you bring me here?" you looked at him slightly annoyed as you tapped your foot.

"I wanted to show you. I know your work is important to you and the faster she goes, the faster I feel less agitated. L.joe doesn't like you working on this case you know. He knows what Sora is capable of, in other words, he wants you to be safe," Sungyeol patted your head. "He doesn't want to lose you, also from experience."

You nodded, "Okay I promise, but I want to go in there as soon as possible."

"Okay, but not this week, give Sora some space. She probably saw me and you," Sungyeol sighed then took your hand. "Let's go, everyone's waiting for us at the restaurant," he led you away and you reluctantly followed, glancing back at Paradise.

Sora was chucking a fit in her upstairs suite room. She was angry that Sungyeol had replaced her and the fact that he forgot about her when she left the biggest scar on his heart. She took a photo of her and Sungeol she still kept in her drawer for safe keeping. She ripped the photo in half. The left was of Sungyeol and the right was of her. She tore Sungyeol's half of the photo angrily, ripping it to shreds and then letting out a high-pitched scream. No one dared to bother her when she was like this.

"I'm going to find out who that is and she better know what's coming after her," Sora's bangs fell over her eyes, making her innocent andgel appearance turn 180 degrees into a devil's spawn.

----------------------

Exciting chapter ? :D

Let mee know what you think guys ~

Tell me if there were any mistakes or something didn't make sense :)

<33333