New Case

He Stole My Heart

Sungyeol had two phones now. The members didn't care but it was a hassle since he had changed his number and all several times now. They also knew about his stalker problem which they tried to understand most of the time.

You were at HQ now with the Director giving you new assignment.

"Here ~~~~~, your nw assignment," the director gave you a bulky package of files. "It's similar."

"Similar?" you started looking at the profile.

"Similar to the L.joe case," he shrugged.

"It's a girl?" there wasn't a picture but vague details of the girl. "Lee Sora?"

"She's known to be the only female gangster in Seoul. She also has many connections in 'that' world so be careful."

"I understand..." you nodded.

"You're dismissed. Good luck," the director led you out.

*Girl being a gangster? Maybe she knows Infinite or Teen Top. Should I ask oppas? But I can't go agaisnt the rules. It's a case after all.* You sighed and marched yourself to your offie to face another round of awkward silence with f(x).

 

"How's your stalker issue going?" Sunggyu was flipping through a magazine.

"Biggest creep out. Even Chunji can't find her or track her," Sungyeol sighed in defeat.

"You changed your number again?" L came in and plopped down on the couch next to Sunggyu.

"Yeah sorry," Sungyeol sighed again.

"Stop sighing," Sunggyu sighed then smirked. Sungyeol just glared at the leader.

The rest of Teen Top and Infinite piled into the room and sat where ever space there was.

"We need to get rid of that creepy stalker of yours Sungyeol," L.joe picked up a stalker photo of him and threw it over his shoulder in disgust.

"She can't be tracked for some reason," Sungyeol said through clenched teeth.

"Mianhae," Chunji smiled meekly. Sungyeol smiled back and shrugged.

 

You were sitting on your desk looking through the file. You sighed, "F(x) gather up, new case."

F(x) jumped at the sound of your voice addressing them. Everyone except for Victoria scrambled to the meeting desk.

"Hurry up," you mumbled and glanced at the unmoving Victoria.

She sighed and made her way and sat next to Luna and Amber. "Continue."

"Name is Lee Sora. She's a gangster," you went through her profile. "Many connections. Someone we can't take on face to face. She can't know that we're onto her."

"Crime?" Krystal was looking at some random file.

"Drug dealer and ion," you handed a file to the group. "She owns a club of her own but we're not sure which one."

"How can we keep tabs on her when we only know her name," Amber mumbled.

"I have someone who can help us with that," you smirked tot he group.

Victoria just glared knowing that you'll ask help from L.joe. "It's a case ~~~~~~, you can't ask for outside help."

"Not if I get permission from the director," you said through clenched teeth and glared at Victoria.

F(x) grew uncomfortable at the tension and dispersed and went back to their work. You and Victoria just stared at each other for a moment longer then you got up and went to the director's office again.

"Sir, may I get permission to ask outside sources about the person I'm tracking," you bowed to him.

"Oh ~~~~~, why what's wrong?" he curiously looked at you. "You never ask to get information on your target from outside sources."

"I only know her name and it'll take a while to track her down," you sighed.

"I give you permission but be careful," he nodded and dismissed you.

"Thank you sir," you bowed again and called Chunji as soon as you were out of his office.

He picked up after a few rings. "Hey ~~~~~. What's up?"

"I need your help," you were on your way to BTD.

----------------

Are they gona find out it's Sora?!

Will Sungyeol find out?!

Stay tuned till the next chapter :D