Still, No L.joe

He Stole My Heart

 

You were restless at the penthouse, pacing back and forth waiting for L.joe to come home. *Where is he?! Why isn't he coming home?* You glanced up towards the big clock and saw the time, "1:47".

"Baby?" L came out of his room, rubbing his eyes drowsily. "Why aren't you in bed? Don't you have work tomorrow? You told me that you had to 'prepare yourself' for tomorrow's interrogation." You turned and faced L, worry, concern, anxiousness or in other words, L.joe, was written all over you face.  L sighed and sat on the couch with you, "Come here, let's wait together then," L patted the spot next to him.

You joined him and the two of you squished together on the 'L' part of the couch. Every five seconds you would glance up at the clock and then to the door and then back to the clock again. "Can you stop turning? Or turn your head less? You're making me dizzy," L yawned and shook his head to wake himself up.

You stopped and slumped back into the couch, defeated. "Oppa, have you tried calling him?"

"Only a million times," L rested his head on your shoulder, sinking down into the comfy leather. He pulled a blanket over the both of you to keep warm.

"Oppa, can you call him again?" you bit your lip for the umpteenth time that night, leaving faint teeth marks on your skin and a few cuts from biting down too hard on your lip.

"Mmm…" L sleepily replied and a few moments later, you could feel his faint snores and slow breathing.

You sighed and rested your head on top of his. *I hope nothing bad happened to him…* You glanced up at the clock, reading 1:53. *Maybe I'll get some sleep and wake up in an hour's time…* You snuggled up against L and closed your heavy eyelids. *Only an hour…*

Morning came and you felt yourself being carried somewhere in someone's arms. *Byunghun oppa?* Your heart raced as you opened your eyes and found yourself staring at L. "Oh, it's you Myungsoo oppa…"

"Yeah, just me," L rolled his eyes. "He didn't come back yet, maybe he's really busy or something…"

"Yeah… maybe…" you mumbled. "Oppa, you can let me down now, I'm awake," you squirmed and L set you on your feet. "I'll go make breakfast and you should go err… wake up the others?" you saw L in a green plaid shirt with beige coloured skinny chinos.

"Oh you woke up," Sungyeol, Chunji, Sungjong and CAP came into the hallway dressed in casual attire and ready to eat breakfast.

"Just me right?" you turned to L with a raised eyebrow and arms crossed in front of you.

"You can say that," L grinned. "Okay, change of plan. You go dress up and we'll start on breakfast. Then we can go look for L.joe and you go to work rest assured," L lightly pushed you towards your suite.

You looked at him with worry written all over your face again. "Okay oppa," you gave him a little wave and headed towards your suite.

"He didn't come back?" CAP looked at L with a concerned expression. L looked towards the ground, everyone knowing what the answer was already. "Okay," with that, CAP went towards the kitchen to get started on breakfast, the others trailing behind him with grave expressions.

-------------------------------

:( L.joe

Keep thanking her !!!!
There is still 1 more chapter left to update :D