Sweet Reunion

He Stole My Heart

"10473, report to the visiting centre," the warden came to L.joe to the visiting centre.

*Strange, Chunji and Ricky were supposed to come next week.* L,joe thought as he hoisted himself up from his makeshift bed. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming," L.joe had the torso part of his signature orange jumpsuit tied on his waist, showing his toned muscles under his white wife beater. He casually untied the jumpsuit at his waist and shrugged it on, leaving the zipper ped.

He tousled his hair and made his way to the exit, "You sure that I have a visitor?" L.joe asked the warden as he was waiting outside his cell for his cuffs to be secured.

"I don't give a damn about your life, convict," the warden snapped back and pushed L.joe in the direction of the visitn centre.

*****

Once L.joe reached the visiting centre, the warden unlocked his suffocating cuffs and pushed him inside the secured area.

"Always so pushy," L.joe mumbled as he tousled his hair again and made his way to one of the spare tables in the room. *Wonder who's visiting me...* As L.joe was waiting patiently for his visitor, he looked outside the barred window.

"10473, your visitor is here," a guard gained L.joe's attention by shouting across the room from the entrance.

L.joe looked up, bringing his attention back towards the entrance. He could feel his pulse thumping in his head, his heart was drumming furiously and the feelings he couldn't imagine feeling in this hell hole was unbelieveable. His eyes trailed along a petite figure, his eyes softening for the very first time since he entered his living nightmare and colour seeped into his cheeks.

"~~~~~~~."

*****

You had to go through may security checks with L by your side. You would always throw a glance over your shoulder to check and see if L was following you. You sighed softly in relief when you saw him give you a reassuring smile during the major security check.

You and L were now prepped and ready to go into the visiting centre. The line was not too short and not too long, so the wait to get in was adequate. Your breaths became short and rasp as you started to fidget. L threw his arms around your shoulders and gave you a light squeeze.

"It's going to be fine my Angel," L rested his head on your shoulder and swayyed you from side to side.

You closed your eyes and willed your nerves to stop shaking. You snapped your eyes open when the guard told you to go into the centre. You swiftly looked back at l and he pushed you ever-so-lightly into the room.

Being the detective you were, your eyes immediately scanned through the room for the one and only person your heart grieved for. You eyes landed on the male with blonde and purple tinged hair. Your heart raced and for the first time in what seemed like forever, colour returned to your face and a smile found its way to your plump lips.

Without thinking, your body reacted to the situation first. Your legs forced you to run towards him, your arms spread out like wings of a bird and your smile growing wider by the second. L.joe stood up, chuckling at your cute reaction and made way for you. He opened his arms and caught you in mid-air.

You sniffed in his familiar scent as your body fit perfectly with his. L.joe mirrored your actions and buried his face in the crook of your neck. You and L.joe didn't exchange words, just simply being in each other's arms were more tahn enough consolation to the two of you after a long separation.

L made his way to the table L.joe was sitting at and sat down, looking at his Angel and best friend being reunited. *I can finally see some colour in her face and her body, L.joe is going to kill me for starving her. Well, technically, she was the one who starved herself, I tried to make her eat.* L shook his head, rolled his eyes and sighed. *Great, here comes the-*

"L, why is my baby so skinny?!" L.joe's voice boomed and the guards shot him a glare or two.

L face palmed himself and told the two of you to sit. L.joe took your hand and pulled you into his lap, whilst facing L. "You think I starved her?! You idiot!"

You blushed a deeper shade of red, "Sorry oppa..." You mumbled as your eyes became slightly glossy from the build up of tears.

"Shh baby, it's okay," L.joe hushed you. "You doing okay out there without me baby? Did you miss me?"

You nodded sliently and then threw your arms around his neck, "L was being pushy."

"HEY! Who was the one that brought you here missy?" L blew his bangs and crossed his arms. "Thanks Angel."

You and L.joe both laughed, a sound L hadn't heard since the day L.joe was found and trialled. L smiled, his eyes turning into crescents, "I haven't heard her laugh in forever."

L.joe patted your head lightly and pulled you closer. "Then make her laugh, idiot!" L.joe started to scold L, both making a ruckus which caused the guards to stand by.

"Go away," L.joe waved them away like flies. "I'm more than enough to handle him."

L just scoffed and started to mumble incoherent swear words at L.joe.

You started to giggle. *It's been so long since it's been this lively. I can now feel the warmth and be filled with emotions.*

"Babe? You paying attention?" Both L and L.joe said at the same time.

"Visiting hours are over. Visitors, please proceed to the door and start filling out the forms provided for signing out of the visiting centre," the speakers around the room announced something you dreaded hearing.

Colour immediately left your face as your heart started to beat in irregular beats. You clung to L.joe like a lifesaver and you dared anyone to come close and take you away from him.

*I knew this would happen. Look at my Angel clinging onto him, glaring at anyone and everyone that tries to take him away from her.* L sighed and stood up from his chair.

"Ma'am, you're required to leave the room. Visiting hours haev concluded and you must fill out the necessary forms provided outside," the guard approached both you and L.joe with awaiting cuffs for L.joe.

If only looks could kill, you would've killed the guard and his partner on the spot a million times. You didn't budge whilst L started to become anxious.

"Miss, I repeat, it's time for you to leave the centre," the guard grabbed your forearm and tried to hoist you up from L.joe's secure arms.

L and L.joe both reacted on reflex, with L tearing the guard's arm off of you and L.joe standing up and placing you behind his back.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her!" Both L and L.joe hissed at the guard, catching him off guard.

"I would never do that again if I was you," L.joe's eyes became a shade even darker than black as his body tensed up. "You touch her one more time and I'll personally send you to the afterlife."

L.joe then turned around to face you, ignoring the shivering guard and his partner, and placed both hands on your waist. "Baby?" He cooed. "You need to go now," he smiled, a hint of sadness in his now affection filled eyes.

You stood there frozen, indicating you weren't going anywhere without him.

"You need to go, come back again during visiting hours baby. I'll still be here, waiting for you okay?" L.joe patted your head lightly and gave you a kiss on the cheek. L.joe lightly pushed you, so you fell into L's arms and he gave L a slight nod, indicating it was time to go for you.

"Let's go," L wrapped his around your shoulders and was about to lead you out when you struggled under his tightening grip.

"Let go! L.joe!" You screamed, tears pooling. "Let me go!"

L.joe went towards the guards as they started to cuff both his arms and legs. He tried not to look at you, but his resolve broke instantaneously when he heard your cries and pleas. His heart shattered as he saw L restraining you and pulling you towards the exit. L struggled to pull you along with him as you continously reached out towards your love.

"L.JOE!" You reached out towards him as he stared at your face, his own tears welling up. "NO COME BACK! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

The guards escorted L.joe out of the visiting room, his eyes never left you. As the door closed behind him, you fell to the floor, tears streaming down your face as you cried for L.joe. L carried you bridal style, knowing you wouldn't struggle anymore.

"Hush my Angel, you'll get to see him another day," L carried you out of the visiting area.

*****

L.joe was locked up in his private cell. He lay on his back, his arm across his eyes.

*My one and only love ~~~~~~.* Tears cascaded down his face as he cried silently, replaying the heartbreaking separation from his love.

---------------

.... it's been long guys....

i'm sorry for not updating...

like i said in my other fic, i've been busy with uni/college as i just started !

i'll start to update more frequently so don't worry !

thanks for sticking around and supporting me and my fic !

i have a new fic btw ! go check it out ! it's based on my own love story !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/676457/our-love-story-angst-romance-schoollife-exo-kris

i love you all <3333

-clarawr-