She's Back

He Stole My Heart

You stirred awake to find Sungyeol smiling gently at you. “Hey oppa,” you rubbed your eyes and stifled an on-coming yawn.

“Hey cutie, about time you wake up. I thought my legs were going to fall off from the pins-and-needles,” Sungyeol pouted and then stuck out his tongue.

You chuckled lightly and hugged him around the waist. “Thank you oppa. Where’s Chanhee oppa?”

“He’s with everyone in the stalker room. Let’s go,” he lifted you up and put you down safely on your feet.

“Stalker room?” you looked at him weirdly.

“It’s the room you were in before. We call it that cause you stalk people,” he shrugged, took your hand and led you to the ‘stalker’ room.

“Good, we can finally start,” Sunggyu’s expression was half angry and confused, staring at Sungyeol.

You turned to see Sungyeol and saw his expression darken in an instant. “What’s going on?”

“I found your ‘Lee Sora’ princess,” Chunji smiled half-heartedly.

Sungyeol pushed you into the seat next to him and L.joe. L.joe kissed your temple quickly yet sweetly then he held your other hand and just let Sungyeol go. *He needs as much support he can get.*

“Go on Chunji,” CAP motioned towards the huge TV screen from before.

Chunji nodded behind a big computer screen in the back corner of the room. “Lee Sora, as most of us know,” he paused and looked at Sungyeol who took a deep breath with his eyes closed. Chunji took that as a cue and continued, “Sungyeol’s ex-girlfriend.”
You stiffened and looked at Sungyeol, worried. You just squeezed his hand and smiled at him. He smiled then instantly turned back to stare at the screen intently.

“She’s a boss of her own club, ‘Paradise’. She is connected to most clubs around Seoul, excluding us,” Chunji tapped a few keys and a picture of her showed up on the screen with her personal details. “I also found out that she moved back from the States a while go, precisely about the time when Sungyeol got those stalker messages, photos, letters and phone calls.”

You looked at Sungyeol’s every move. His body stiffened from time to time when hearing her name. He would also flinch and wince and details and he would close his eyes when her photos showed up on screen. You squeezed his hand from time to time to assure him that you were here for him. He would glance and smiled your way then his expression would turn cold.

“So she was your stalker,” L smirked at him. “I knew she was one of those crazy, clingy girlfriends Yeol,” he nudged him playfully but Sungyeol ignored him.

You blinked, *That’s the only time that Sungyeol oppa ever ignored Myungsoo oppa.*

“She’s your stalker Sungyeol,” Chunji put up a picture of her in front of BTD, a picture taken by a security camera. She was posing cutely pouting and did a peace sign in front of the camera. “And she’s back.”

 

Sora was in her room, lying on her bed while kicking her legs in the air. She had her iPhone in her hands while giggling at a picture of Sungyeol she had recently received from her photographer.

“Still as handsome as ever my ex,” she smirked and then went into another fit of giggles as she kicked her legs around like a teenage girl looking at her crush.

----------------

OMGOSH ! DAEBAK !

Credits to owner of this image :)

LOOK AT WHAT I STUMBLED ACROSS !

OUR HOT MYUNGSOO !

PUT THE TWO TOGETHER AND YOU GET ! MYUNGYEOL <3