Found Out

He Stole My Heart

“Chanhee?” you walked into the new ‘hang out’ room on the private second floor of the newly renovated club BTD.

“In here,” Chunji poked his head out. “And its Chunji not Chanhee, got it?” he rolled his eyes and waved you in an unfamiliar room.

You walked in and gasped. “Wow Chanhee oppa, it’s like those rooms in those CSI or those-“

“Okay I get it princess,” Chunji chuckled and sat you down in front of a large TV screen. “What do you need help with?”

“I want you to help me find someone by just their name,” you looked at him hopefully. “Can do?”

“Who am I?” Chunji smirked.

After a while, your arms were on top of the table with your head bobbing in every possible direction. Chunji looked up from the computer screen and saw you drifting off to sleep. He smiled and then walked towards you when L.joe and Sungyeol came in. “Hey,” he lifted you up gently from your seat and carried you to the living room.

L.joe and Sungyeol just followed wordlessly and sat down with Chunji. He laid you on L.joe’s lap across one new beige coloured sofa. He joined Sungyeol on the opposite dark chocolate brown sofa.

“What’s the reason that she doesn’t come running to her husband but to her ‘bffl’?” L.joe playfully glared at Chunji.

“Didn’t you know?” Chunji’s eyes doubled in size.

“W-what?” L.joe leaned forward, forgetting for a moment that your head was on his lap.

Sungyeol pointed to your peaceful, sleeping figure. “You don’t take care of her and she’s mine,” he smirked in a joking manner.

L.joe glared even though it was a joke. He turned his attention back to Chunji. “Go on.”

“I’m her fiancé,” Chunji looked at L.joe with very serious eyes.

L.joe stood up immediately and bonked him on the head. “YAH! LEE CHANHEE!”

“Why is everyone calling me that today?” he huffed and rubbed his sore spot.

“YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN!” Sungyeol was on the floor with a cushion in hand and your head on top. You stirred a bit but resumed sleeping soundlessly.

“Oh !” L.joe ran back to you and lifted your upper half of your body that was off the sofa back on. “My poor baby.”

“L.joe,” Chunji’s face was serious this time. All trace of mischief gone. “She has a new case.”

“Case?” Sungyeol took you from L.joe. “I don’t trust you,” he poked his tongue out at him and gathered you up in his arms and sat in the single seater sofa. You unconsciously snuggled into his chest and sighed.

L.joe clenched his teeth, “Just this once.” He turned to Chunji, “Why so serious for?”

Chunji stole a glance at Sungyeol who was brushing a stray strand of hair from your face. “It’s something to do with him.”

Sungyeol looked up curiously, “What about me?”

Chunji took a breath, closed his eyes then looked at Sungyeol, “It’s about Lee Sora, your ex-girlfriend.”

-------------------

HE FOUND OUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

And here is what Lee Sora looks like. She's fictional and I want you guys to know what she looks like.

Or the gist of it :)

Pretty on the outside... but don't judge a book by its cover guys ;)

<333333