Captured

He Stole My Heart

 

L.joe was walking with his hands in his pockets, towards your office. *I can't believe I feel for the person who tried to put me behind bars.* L.joe smiled as he recalled the flashbacks of him 'working' at the café you always went to, writing messages on the napkins he gave to you and even picked you up a few times to take you out on dates. *It's been that long already since I tried to erase my existence from the world…* L.joe sighed as he tilted his head towards the sky.

 When he looked back down, he realised he was in front of the building. L.joe went inside and headed in the direction of your office when someone approached him at the lobby.

"Excuse me, are you Lee Byunghun-sshi?" a man that looked like a secretary of some sort looked at L.joe.

"I am… why?" L.joe gave him a look which made the guy flinch.

"I'm here to you to the director," he didn't want to look at L.joe in the face, feeling intimidated.

"I don't know who he is and I don't want to see him," L.joe brushed past the guy and headed towards the elevator.

"It's something regarding ~~~~-sshi," the guy blurted out, making L.joe stop in his tracks.

L.joe turned around and peered at the guy," What about my baby?" His body tensed up and his eyes turned into dark orbs.

"I-It's just s-something q-quick," he stuttered as he walked up to the elevator, next to L.joe. "I-It won't t-take l-l-long," the guy was practically shaking as he walked into the lift.

L.joe just shrugged, "I guess so." He loosened up and leaned against the back wall of the elevator. "If it takes longer than I expect, you'll be moving around in a wheelchair for a bit."

The elevator zoomed up and the doors pinged open. The guy showed the way to the director's office with his legs shaking the whole way. *Weird guy.* L.joe looked at him from behind as he raised an eyebrow at him.

The guy opened the doors and motioned for L.joe to go in. L.joe looked at the guy's face for a moment, memorising his facial features in case he needed to track him down again. He broke the gaze and walked in, doors closing behind him. The secretary plummeted towards the floor, his legs giving out and sweat covering his forehead. *The director told me no matter what, I had to bring him here. If he didn't oblige then I had to bring up the topic of ~~~~.*

L.joe strode into the office and took a seat without the director acknowledging him first. "Can you make this quick, I need to pick up ~~~~." He drummed his fingers on the armrest of the seat and crossed his legs.

The director came over to the opposite chair, "Like you said, let's be quick. But today, I don't think you can pick up ~~~~~-ah." The director waved his hand and L.joe was knocked out. "You said to make it quick," he shrugged and waved his hand again. "Take him to one of the holding rooms in the basement and get him ready for tomorrow."

*****

You were waiting for L.joe in your office by yourself as f(x) had already packed up for the day and left for home. Usually L.joe would've told you if he couldn't pick you up or if he would be late. *This is strange…* You called his mobile but all your got was 'The person you have dialled is currently unavailable-'. You sighed and pouted, "Why aren't you picking up?"

You phone rang and you picked up, thinking it was L.joe. "Byunghun, why didn't you pick-"

"~~~~-ah, it's me, L," L's voice sounded strained but nonetheless it was him.

"L? Why'd you call and how come Byunghun oppa isn't picking up his phone?"

"I thought he was with you so I called you," L sounded confused.

"He's not with me…" you sighed through the phone.

"I'll come pick you up then. I think something came up last minute and he didn't get to call you or something. Wait for me okay?" you could hear L's car keys cling and a door close shut.

"Thanks oppa," you smiled through the phone.

"Don't sweat it babe. I'll see you in a few," L hanged up.

You sighed, "Where are you oppa? You usually tell me where you go before you go to that place… I hope nothing terrible befalls you and you come back to me safely."

-------------------------------

Well, everyone knows that's not going to happen right? :/

Readers ! Thank gongchanisallmine07 for the 'long' and double updateee !!! :D

<3333