The Return Of L.joe's Dark Side

He Stole My Heart

L.joe was puffing with sweat on his forehead. He had the most dangerous glare in his eyes and if looks could kill, he would have killed every single of those men in an instant. "Get away from my girl," he snarled at the men.

You looked at hi surprised, you'd never seen L.joe like this before. His dark and gangster side had now taken over his usual self. "Byunghun?" you whispered as you met eyes. It wasn't the familiar soft brown eyes you always knew but they were like black holes, piercing through you and sending you horrible vibes.

L.joe's eyes slightly softened as he saw you but it stayed the same piercing eyes. L.joe took a step slowly towards the men, still glaring at them. "How about leaving my girl alone?"

"Your girl?" the men were genuinely confused.

"Who's girl is she then?" L.joe took another step closer, quickening his pace. "Tell me then. Who's girl? Huh?! ANSWER ME!" L.joe ran towards them and knocked down one of the men with a single punch. He stood back up straight then blew his bangs, smirking the whole way through. "Now, will you answer me?"

The men backed up a little but nonetheless slightly intimidated by L.joe's dark aura. The leader stepped up (the one that stole your bag) and smirked back at L.joe daringly. "Why the should we tell you?" he rotated his bottom jaw then glared back at L.joe.

"You asked for it. I warned you, but you didn't take it. Fine by me," L.joe shrugged off his leather jacket and tossed it over your head. The jacket covered your eyes and all you could see was black. You didn't even struggle, you felt relieved that he covered you with his jacket. L.joe then rotated his neck, cracking it in several places and then charged at the men head-on.

L.joe threw punches and kicks at every chance he got. He was so light on his feet that he was usually the first to land the hit on the opponent. When half the men were unconscious on the floor, L.joe had only a scrape on his cheek and the corner of his lip was bleeding. "Anyone else care to tell me?" he looked at everyone of them. There was no answer and then L.joe shrugged out of impatience. "Round two!" he charged again.

You could only here the impact noises of whoever was punching who. People falling to the ground repeatedly and grunts here and there. You flinched when you heard L.joe curse or if someone had collapsed some where near you. You jumped at every 'Bam' and 'Pow', thinking if it was L.joe getting hurt. *Please let him be safe.* You pleaded in your mind and bit your bottom lip anxiously.

L.joe grabbed the leader's collar and shoved him against the wall. "You better tell me now otherwise you will become a vegetable starting from the next minute," L.joe spat in his face.

The leader quivered under L.joe, "Sora! L-Lee Sora. She told me that she was some guy called Sungyeol's girlfriend."

L.joe glared daggers at him, "If I find out you're lying to me, I'll hunt you down to the ends of the earth and make you into a vegetable. You got that?" He hissed at his face. The leader nodded and flinched back from L.joe slightly. L.joe threw a couple of punches and kicks to let out his anger. *Stupid Lee Sungyeol! Getting my girl into trouble when he's stalker, mentally retarded ex is trying to kill my girl!*

You heard a couple more 'thuds', 'bams' and 'pows', but you didn't hear the conversation between the guy and L.joe. You felt L.joe's warm hands undo the ropes that tied your wrists and ankles. He came around to the front and lifted his jacket off your head and stared straight into your eyes.

"Babe, I'm so sorry," he soothingly rubbed your cheek with his thumb. "I scared you didn't I?"

You saw his eyes had returned to the soft brown and his expression was filled with worry and anxiousness. You didn't say anything and threw your arms around his neck. "You can't even imagine…"

-----------------

So ! L.joe saves the day ! :D

Yippeeee !