Weren't Meant To Be

He Stole My Heart

"~~~~~," Sungyeol looked up at the sky, his bangs falling over his eyes, "Back then, Infinite and Teen Top were just like any other Kingka group in an ordinary high school. Sora, of course, labelled as the Queenka in our school."

"Yeol!" Sora bounded into Sungyeol's awaiting arms. She had finally found him in the lunch area. "I missed you," she pouted causing Infinite to groan in jealously.

"I missed you too babe," Sungyeol chuckled and kissed her cheek. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to see you and Infinite oppas," Sora beamed at Infinite and waved. "Hey oppas, how was your last class?"

"Didn't go," Dongwoo shrugged. "Only he went," he pointed to Sungjong. 

"Hyung! I'm on detention so I have no choice but to go," Sungjong whined.

"Oppa ditched again?" Sora sighed, not surprised.

"It doesn't matter about all that retarded maths and mixing liquids and making them explode," Sungyeol shrugged. "I'm ditching to catch up with Teen Top after lunch finishes."

"I want to see oppas too!" Sora smiled and broked away from the hug. She held onto his hand, "Please?"

"What happened to 'Ditching isn't good!'" Sungyeol imitated Sora's voice.

Sora socked his arm, "First of all, I do not sound like that. Second, ditching is healthly from time to time."

"Aigoo," Sungyeol pinched her cheek. "She can come tag along right?"

"Sure," Infinite didn't mind at all, they liked Sora as well.

*****

"Sora?" Sungyeol was walking through the corridor, sticking his head through doors and windows. "Baby?" Sungyeol walked further down the corridor and was about to stick his head into another empty classroom when he heard noises coming from the classroom at the very end. "Sora?" Sungyeol called out but there was no answer. He walked to the classroom and was about to open the door when he looked through the classroom window instead.

Sora was making out with someone who Sungyeol didn't know even existed. His hands curled up into tight balls by his side and he kicked the door open. "Lee Sora!!!" his eyes were dark orbs.

"Y-Yeol," Sora pulled down her shirt and stumbled up from the guy's lap. She took a step towards Sungyeol but he gave her look, freezing her in her place.

"You, never come near me, Infinite and Teen Top again. Don't ever call my name from that dirty mouth of yours. If I ever see you at this school from tomorrow onwards, I will personally take care of that matter," Sungyeol growled at her.

Sora was quivering in her spot, tears welling up in her eyes. "It wasn't my fault! He forced himself on me! I-"

"Don't give me Sora, I heard and saw you. Don't take me as a freaking vegetable," Sungyeol blew his bangs.

"Calm down man," the guy came up to Sora's side and wrapped his hand around her waist. "Babe, you okay?"

*That used to be me by her side. That used to be my hand on her waist.* Sungyeol glared daggers at the guy. " off," Sungyeol threw a punch at him. He wasn't known to be a Kingka for nothing.

"What the hell is your problem?" the guy threw a punch but Sungyeol expertly dodged it and kicked him in the stomach, sending the guy sprawling to the floor.

"I don't have time for this ," Sungyeol straightened his uniform then walked out. "You, don't let me catch you here ever again," Sungyeol glared at Sora so hard that she collapsed under his glare.

"Yeol!" Sora was crying her eyes out. But she was too late, Sungyeol was already out the door and he jumped out a window, landing gracefully on the edge of the school's oval.

Sungyeol's own eyes were tearing up. He angrily wiped them with the end of his blazer cuff. *!*

"Lee Sungyeol, you will regret threatening me," Sora's own eyes turned into dark orbs and she walked out of the room, her heels clicking down the hallway with a dark smirk on her face.

 

"So you see, she was my first girlfriend. We went out for two years, everyone thought we were literally going to get engaged," Sungyeol's lips twitched a smile.

"Oppa, you don't have to force yourself to tell me-" you were cut off by his sudden bright smile.

"I'm fine, literally. I got over her ever since I entered this world," Sungyeol stood up and dusted of his pants.

"Oppa, you don't have to force-"

"I said I'm okay ~~~~~. After telling you, I guess it made me feel better facing her again," Sungyeol genuinely smiled. "I'm 200% sure that I'm over her," he helped you up and dusted off your clothes.

You nodded, "You're strong oppa. I'm glad you feel better."

Sungyeol nodded, "Come on, I bet L.joe's having a nervous break down since you've been with me for about four hours."

You both laughed and walked back to BTD, sharing thoughts on how L.joe would attack you as soon as you stepped foot in BTD.

---------------------

Sorry for the really late updates guys !

I have several excuses but meh :)

Thanks for being so patient and understanding !

School starts next week for me so updates may be faster since I get my laptop back.

But I might be busier so it all depends on my studies :)

<33333