Bad Habit

A Daily Life of A Couple

Wooshin is looking at Sunyoul but Sunyoul keeps looking at the table. He's too nervous to look at his boyfriend. "So you know, Sunyoul. Even though I love it when you hug me when we sleep in one bed, sometimes it becomes annoying. Especially for me," Wooshin says as he keeps his glare to Sunyoul. "...Sorry..." that's all what Sunyoul can say all the time. "You need to get over from your habit," Wooshin says.

Sunyoul knows today's a bad day for Wooshin and that's all because of him. He has this annoying sleeping habit. He loves to hug everyone when he sleeps. And because of his habit, Wooshin couldn't get out from his bed and he late for the very important meeting with his friends. "I'll try it," Sunyoul's voice becomes softer and softer in every word, actually making Wooshin feels sad. Probably it's too much for Sunyoul. "So tonight, we've to sleep separately."

Sunyoul can't believe what Wooshin has said. It likes a lightning suddenly strikes him. "Wait, Wooshin..y-you're joking right?" Sunyoul says with his sad tone. "Nope. Tomorrow I have a meeting again, Sunyoul. So, that's it, good night," Wooshin says. He pats Sunyoul's head softly and goes outside the room. Sunyoul pouts and covers himself with a thick blanket.

Wooshin decides to sleep on the couch. There's enough space for him, so it won't be a problem for him. When he's going to close his eyes, he suddenly thinks about Sunyoul. He feels a little bit guilty about it.

---

It's midnight already. Sunyoul suddenly wakes up and he tries to catch his breath. He has a nightmare. His heart is beating so fast. He tries to sleep but he can't. He slowly walks outside and spots Wooshin sleeping on the couch. The bunny crawls on top of Wooshin and sleeps like a kitten. "Wooshin, I can't sleep," he whispers. Sunyoul suddenly feels a familiar hand brushes his hair.

"I thought you're sleeping," Sunyoul says. "Well, I was." Wooshin sounds annoyed. Wooshin hears a soft whine from his boyfriend. "But it's okay. Having you here is a lot beter than sleeping alone," Wooshin says softly and makes the other flustered. Sunyoul smiles and trying to move his position to make it comfortable for both of them, but Wooshin seems disagree. He hugs Sunyoul, like he's trying to say, 'don't you dare to move from your place.'

"Wooshin," Sunyoul whispers, "don't you think this is awkward?" Wooshin opens his left eye. "Well, no. We're a couple so it's not awkward," Wooshin answers.

---

Wooshin keeps looking at the ceiling. He tries to reach his phone and he gets it. He quickly dials a contact. "Hello, ah..I want to tell you that I can't go to the meeting today. I feel sick this morning. If there's something important about the meeting, please tell me. Thanks," Wooshin says, "Damn it, Seon Yein," he looks at Sunyoul who is sleeping peacefully on him and brushes the other's hair. "I guess I can't go anywhere for today." Wooshin smiles as he runs his fingers on Sunyoul's brown hair.