Jealous

A Daily Life of A Couple

It's a nice day for our couple in this story. They decided to buy some things and refreshing themselves from their busy activities in a week. Even though they're a couple, they've decided not to display their affection towards their partner in public. Because they know, even without doing PDA, they love each other so much.

"Wooshin, please wait for me in here, I'm going to buy a novel. I'm going to be fast," Sunyoul says. Wooshin smiles and does an 'okay' hand gesture. His smile's growing wider when he sees his boyfriend hugs the novel he really wants. But, Wooshin's happy expression quickly disappears when a bunch of girls walk to him. "Hey, you're cute," one of them says. "Yeah, your red hair really suits you." Other girl leans toward Wooshin and he thinks it's a little bit to close.
"..thanks," Wooshin softly says, almost whispering at that time. "Are you single? Come on and join us. We're going to have a good time." A girl in the group gives him a naughty wink and Wooshin internally is cursing right now.

"N-no thanks, I--"
"Go away." Someone suddenly armlocks Wooshin's arm. It's his beloved, cute, petite, and only boyfriend, Sunyoul. "He's mine. Go flirt with other men, you s." Wooshin looks surprised because Sunyoul has never said anything like that. But he knows, he did it only to protect Wooshin. Sunyoul pouts when the girls make no any movement. Instead, those girls are whispering to each others and both Sunyoul and Wooshin don't know what are they talking about. Wooshin chuckled and pats Sunyoul's head.

Doesn't want to make it worse, Wooshin quickly pulls Sunyoul's hand and walks quickly from the girls. When he thinks they're far enough, Wooshin stops. He looks at his boyfriend who is now sulking behind him. "Thanks," Wooshin smiles and it's the best and the sweetest smile from him to his special bunny. "I hate them so much." Sunyoul continue pouting. "But you did a great job." Wooshin pinches Sunyoul's cheek and gets a playful slap from the other. "But I broke our promise not to do any affection interaction in public." Sunyoul's eyes become teary as he looks to Wooshin.

"That's not important for now, Sunyoul." Wooshin wipes Sunyoul's eyes to prevent him from crying and Sunyoul nods.

"Do you want to eat ice cream?" Wooshin asks. "But you're the one who is going to pay," Sunyoul giggles. "Sure, princess." Wooshin says as he bows in front of Sunyoul like a prince and offers him his arm. "Shut up," Sunyoul giggles and wraps Wooshin's arm warmly.

---

Notes: probably the shortest part in this story.