Prom Problem

A Daily Life of A Couple

Sunyoul sits on his chair and watches the blonde hovering. "What are you doing?" He asks. Wooshin stops walking in circle and looks at the other. "I'm so depressed right now thinking what should I wear for prom and tomorrow is the day," Wooshin replies. Sunyoul gives him a confused look with his doe-eyes and sighs. "You are good wearing anything. Just grab your best suit and you'll ready to go," Sunyoul says as he smiles to Wooshin. The blonde stops thinking. "But I need to match the colour," he says.

Sunyoul shrugs, tired with his boyfriend's small problem and continues watching TV. "Hey, don't ignore me! What colour do you think match with me perfectly?" Wooshin walks to Sunyoul and hugs his neck from the back. "I don't know, Wooshin. Why don't you discuss it with your prom partner?" Sunyoul says. "What? I'm discussing it with you." Wooshin kisses Sunyoul's neck slowly. "And we have to match our clothes." The hot breath blows on Sunyoul's neck, but that's not the problem. He's totally confused with the whole thing.

"What do you mean?" Sunyoul asks. "Sunyoul, you're my prom partner." Wooshin whispers as he suddenly Sunyoul's neck and probably gives a red mark on it. "Hey, stop it, ert!" The bunny hits Wooshin' head and the blonde groans. "Yeah, since when did you ask me to be your partner for the prom?" Sunyoul asks while rubbing his neck after being by Wooshin.
Wooshin stares at Sunyoul horrifiedly. ", did I forget to ask you?" Wooshin mumbles. "Maybe? I thought you're going with a woman in your class," Sunyoul says.

"N-no, no! I thought I've told you we're going to the prom together. But it looks like I forgot to ask you," Wooshin says. He looks down and quickly sits on the couch. He regrets it because he didn't tell Sunyoul. "Well," Sunyoul sighs, "you're not going to sulk for a whole day and ended up not going to the prom right?"

Sunyoul quickly pulls Wooshin's hand. "Let's choose our costume!" He shouts happily. They quickly runs to their bedroom and Sunyoul literally throws his best clothes on to the bed. "I think you should wear rabbit costume." Wooshin winks and teases Sunyoul. Sunyoul's eyes are widening and his face is red. "Oh yeah? Then I think we shouldn't go to the prom, 'cause you're grounded, Kim Wooseok," Sunyoul says. "WAIT WHAT, SUNYOUL I SAID THAT AS A JOKE," Wooshin cringes.