'You're Beautiful'

A Daily Life of A Couple

A figure's standing in front of the mirror. Looking concerned about how he looks and several sighs are out from the owner's mouth. "Seon Yein." A familiar guy wraps his hands on Sunyoul's waist from behind. "Stop looking at the mirror, please." Sunyoul looks at another reflection on the mirror. His boyfriend. "What are you doing in here?" Sunyoul shows a weak smile and softly pats Wooshin's head which is resting on his shoulder. "And what are you doing in here?" Wooshin asks. He's tightening his hug and makes the receiver gasps.

"Wooshin, do you love me?" Sunyoul asks suddenly. "Of course, I do." Wooshin snuggles his head on Sunyoul's smaller shoulder. "Why? You don't believe me?" Sunyoul shakes his head and holds Wooshin's hands. "I believe in you. But...why did you choose me? I-I'm not cute or something. I thought you'll choose Xiao," Sunyoul mumbles. Wooshin looks at the bunny from the mirror. "You're cute. What do you mean 'you're not cute'?" Wooshin pouts and tries to do aegyo.

"I'm a boy, I'm not pretty nor handsome," Sunyoul says. He forces Wooshin to let his hands go and the blonde groans like he's going to protest to the bunny.

The younger throws himself to the bed and stares blankly at the white ceiling. "I don't find myself attractive," Sunyoul sighs. Wooshin smiles and joins Sunyoul. "I find you beautiful." He props his head up on his elbow.

"You're adorable,"
"Cute,"
"Fluffy,"

Sunyoul holds his laugh.

"Innocent,"
"Stop,"
"Amazing,"
"Wooshin!~"

Sunyoul hits Wooshin playfully and turns his body to face the blonde. Both of them laughs happily and Wooshin hugs Sunyoul tightly. "Don't you dare to say that you're not attractive. You've to face the reality, Sunyoul. You've attracted me," Wooshin whispers into Sunyoul's ears. "But seriously, Wooseok. How can you think I'm attractive? Xiao is cuter than me. Or Jinhoo, he has the brightest smile," Sunyoul asks nervously and sits on the bed.
Wooshin sighs and stares at Sunyoul. "Just because you don't look like somebody who you think is attractive doesn't mean you aren't attractive. Flowers are pretty, but so are christmas lights and they look nothing alike," Wooshin says as he slowly brushes Sunyoul's brown hair.

Sunyoul smiles at Wooshin brightly and lets a sigh escape from his mouth. "In fact, I love christmas lights more than flowers." The blonde winks. "Or maybe you can say that I'm falling in love to a cute bunny whom I just called as christmas lights." Sunyoul chokes and quickly runs away. "I hate you so much," he says as he hides his blush from the other.

---

note: shout out to the person who writes the quotes bcs I found it on tumblr and it made my day.