'I Miss You'

A Daily Life of A Couple

It's been 3 days after Sunyoul left. Not that he left because he broke up with Wooshin, but because he needs to finish his works and he has to go with his friends to some random places. "When will you go home?" Wooshin pouts even though Sunyoul can't see him. "I don't know, Wooshin. How's your day?" Sunyoul says on the phone.

"Boring. And lonely. Because you're not here," Wooshin says. Sunyoul on the other line is flustered by his boyfriend's sweet talk. "Don't get sick, okay. I'm really worried about you in there. I'm sorry I've to leave you for this damn work," Sunyoul says. Wooshin knows even though Sunyoul can't see him, but he's smiling widely. "I'm worried about you too, Sunyoul. Don't you dare to cheat on some other guys. Don't show your cuteness to other people," Wooshin says. Sunyoul knows of course Wooshin is joking.

"Of course, not! You already know how bad I am at flirting!" Sunyoul's voice becomes higher and Wooshin can't do anything except laughing. Wooshin feels his stomach hurts and stops laughing. There's a silence between the line.
"I love you so much, Seon Yein," Wooshin says softly. "I love you, too, Kim Wooseok," Sunyoul says. Both of them feels flustered, even they've said 'I love you' to each other so many times. "I need to go to sleep, good night," Sunyoul says. "Good night," Wooshin replies.

Sunyoul looks at the window and sighs. "I miss him so much." He holds his phone to his chest and holds his tears.

---

Wooshin slowly opens his eyes. He stretches his arms and suddenly he bumps a thing next to him. "Hng..." A whine can be heard under the blanket. Wooshin slowly uncovers the blanket and he holds his breath. "...Sunyoul? What are you doing here?"

Sunyoul looks at his red-haired boyfriend who is looking at him and Sunyoul smiles. "Good morning," Sunyoul greets with his morning voice. Wooshin's jaw is falling and Sunyoul chuckled. "Why are you here? I thought you're still in there?" Wooshin mumbles. "But, I'm here though?" Sunyoul asks. Wooshin is confused.
Sunyoul sits and smiles while looking his boyfriend is being so confused with all of these situations. "I miss you." Sunyoul pulls Wooshin into a hug. Wooshin can feel his boyfriend's body is trembling. Wooshin closes his eyes and puts his hands on Sunyoul's waist and back.

"I miss you," Wooshin whispers.

---

"So how did you get here?" Wooshin shoves his pancake into his mouth. "So when we were making a call last night, I've on my way to home. I said to my boss, my roomate was sick and I had to take care of him. And it worked!" Sunyoul puts the last pancake on his plate and sits in front of Wooshin.

"I don't think I can left you for more than 3 days..." Sunyoul mumbles, "I'll miss you so much,"

---

notes: another short chapter