Good Morning, Sunyoul!

A Daily Life of A Couple

Groggily, Wooshin opens his eyes. He fixes his eyes on the figure in front of him who’s still sleeping peacefully. It’s not like the normal day. Wooshin didn’t wake up with Sunyoul’s arms wrapping his body. Instead, Sunyoul is sleeping peacefully—just like how rabbit sleeps—and Wooshin is studying on Sunyoul’s face features closely. The light brown hair looks smooth and of course Sunyoul takes care of it really well. Wooshin couldn’t even try to stop his hand to Sunyoul’s hair. The blonde guy Sunyoul’s hair and cheek.

“Your hair’s kinda odd,” Wooshin whispers, “or maybe because this is the first time I touch your hair?” Wooshin smiles as he feels the smooth skin under his hand. Even though his hand is feeling Sunyoul’s hair and cheek, Wooshin can’t stop staring at his lips. They’re rosy and the urge to kiss him is dominating Wooshin. “It’s okay, right?” Wooshin whispers to himself, “it’s okay to kiss him since he’s asleep, right?”

Wooshin waits for a minute, making sure his boyfriend isn’t waking up. When he feels Sunyoul is sleeping, Wooshin slowly moves his fingers to Sunyoul’s lips. The distance between his lips and Sunyoul’s is closer and Wooshin softly kisses Sunyoul. It’s not really a peck, but it’s not a passionate kiss, too. It’s just a tender kiss to show his affection to the bunny.

“Hey,”

Wooshin’s heart stops for a second and his face is getting hotter and reddening. He stares at the pair of brown round eyes in front of him. Sunyoul smirks. Then he bites his lower lip, making Wooshin even more nervous than before. “I wasn’t really sleeping, you know,” Sunyoul says as he sits on the bed. “What do you mean?” Wooshin plays dumb. “Oh, Wooshin. I listened to all of your whispers.” Sunyoul rubs his eyes and ruffles his brown hair. Wooshin is embarrassed, and trying to hide his expression from Sunyoul. But Sunyoul knows everything. He loves to tease his boyfriend, and he called it as ‘payback time’.

Wooshin rolls his eyes and sighs. Suddenly he closes his eyes, making Sunyoul confused with his action. “What are you doing? You’ve waken up. Are you trying to go back to sleep again?” Sunyoul asks. “Yeah, so you can kiss me and say ‘good morning’ to me.” Wooshin still closes his eyes. Sunyoul giggles and grabs his pillow. “So you expect me to do a morning kiss for you?” Sunyoul asks and gets a nod as a response from the other. “Okay, then. But today, the only thing you get is this pillow! Wake up, Lazy Blonde!” Sunyoul throws the pillow and it perfectly lands on Wooshin’s face. “Sunyoul, what should I do to get your morning kiss? This is so tiring! You’re not romantic at all!” Wooshin groans.

“Yeah, complain as much as you like, but I know in your heart, I still have that special place!” Sunyoul shouts from the bathroom. Wooshin chuckles. God, Sunyoul is really cute.

---

note: idk but i'm feeling to make wooshin feels shyshyshy.