Video

A Daily Life of A Couple

The pout on Sunyoul’s face is noticeable. He keeps replaying on the short video Wooshin has sent to him. “What happened?” Gyujin asks. Sunyoul quickly hides his phone and gives a fake smile to Gyujin. “O-oh no, it’s nothing. Wooshin just sent me a video,” Sunyoul answers. Gyujin stares at Sunyoul fixedly. He knows something is going wrong with his friend. But Gyujin doesn’t want to be a nosy friend, it’s not his type. He then shrugged and let his curiosity go. While Gyujin is enjoying his lunch, Sunyoul is crying internally.

---

Sunyoul opens the door and steps into the room heavily. “Hey, Sunyoul, welcome home,” Wooshin greets him. There’s no reply. “Sunyoul, is there something wrong?” Wooshin asks. Sunyoul doesn’t answer again. He doesn’t want to open his mouth and say a word. Wooshin frowns and chases the light brown hair guy. “Answer me.” He holds Sunyoul’s hand tightly. Sunyoul inhales deeply and turns his head. “Then explain this video.” Sunyoul shows his phone with the video playing on the screen. Wooshin looked surprise at first, but then he smirked. “Oh, that video,” Wooshin mumbles, “are you jealous?” Sunyoul shakes his head. “No, I’m not. It’s just—inappropriate—.” Wooshin moves closer to Sunyoul and makes the other moves further. “My boyfriend is a liar. I can see the jealousy in your eyes, honey,” Wooshin says. Sunyoul blinks several times and trying to act tough. “I’m not! Stop saying that!” Sunyoul’s high pitched voice is trembling. He is jealous.

Wooshin takes the phone from the younger’s hand and replays the video again. “So you can see here, I kissed a baby. Several times.” Wooshin smirked again. The younger hates how Wooshin enjoys teasing him. “Okay, Wooshin. I’ve watched it like hundreds times. You don’t need to show it to me,” Sunyoul says. “Then, are you jealous?” Wooshin asks again. Sunyoul sighs and he can feel he’s ready to explode. “Fine, Wooshin. Yes, I’m jealous. You kissed a baby, I don’t even know whose baby was it. And I’m extremely jealous!” A grin creeps on Wooshin’s lips. “Satisfied?” Sunyoul asks as he rolls his eyes. Wooshin nods and quickly kisses Sunyoul’s rosy lips. Sunyoul’s face turns red and he hits Wooshin several times. “H-hey! What are you doing?” Sunyoul tries to bring Wooshin back to reality, but Wooshin doesn’t even care, so he continues kissing Sunyoul everywhere. His jaw, his cheek, his forehead, his neck, his hand, and it’s making Sunyoul weak. Wooshin looks like he’s really drunk and ready to kiss everyone in his way. “Wooshin, stop,” Sunyoul orders, but he feels embarrassed because his high-pitched voice isn’t helping at all. “Why? You said earlier that you’re jealous and I’ll make you know how I kissed the baby. And maybe it’ll be more than just kissing,” Wooshin whispers. Sunyoul heard Wooshin’s words and he quickly hits the older guy and sprints to his bedroom. “Go sleep on the couch, idiot.” He says as he locks the door.

---

note: on the last chapter, I said that wanted to end this story right? But then I saw some of you wrote comments about "don't end this story". I guess I'm still going to continue it :'))) Just pray that idea will keep going into my head so there will be many updates! <3

This chapter is based on the video of Wooshin kissing a baby and I'm extremely jealous with it. HE HAS STOLEN SO MANY KIDS' FIRST KISSES I'M CRYIN'