Sing For You

A Daily Life of A Couple

"Seon Yein~ Please sing for me," Wooseok whines, clinging onto Yein's smaller body. "Why should I do it? I'm tired, Wooseok." Yein Wooseok's hair, treating him like a cat. Wooseok whines again. He wants to hug Yein until his ribs break into pieces. Yein is just too cute and warm and makes Wooseok sleepy. He doesn't even know why but that what he's feeling right now. "Please, Yein. I really want to sleep but I can't,"

Yein sighs, taking off his glasses and puts his book fown on the table. "The reason why you can't sleep is because you keep hugging me," Yein says, "now, off," Wooseok lifts his head, looking at Yein and pouting. "Why are you so mean to me? I'm like TT, Seon Yein," Wooseok says, making a sad face. Yein smiles, knowing that the older won't easily give up. "Fine." Yein gives up.

The older is grinning ear to ear. Showing his teeth to Yein and his eyes are sparkling. "Sing a song for me!" Wooseok chirps. "I should sing Tears, then." Yein puts his index finger on his chin, looking at the ceiling, pretending to think hard. "No! Your voice is beautiful but don't sing Tears!" Wooseok laughs, "how about a ballad song? I really need to sleep," Yein huffs, "I also need to sleep. Why are you like this, young man?" But all he gets is a shrug and a chuckle from Wooseok.

Yein smiles, still Wooseok's hair. He opens his mouth, starting the song. The younger sings 'You Are My Destiny' softly, while Wooseok keeps his eyes on the younger. As Yein is singing the song, Wooseok is feeling sleepy. He places his head on Yein's lap, making an eye contact with him, and smiles. Yein's voice clearly makes him feel warm.

The song has come to an end and both of them smile. "Beautiful." Wooseok smiles, bringing Yein's head closer to him and connects their lips. A sweet peck on Yein's lips can make the younger's face flushed. "Wooseok!" Yein complains, covering his lips with his hand, but Wooseok only grins again.

"Let's sleep." Wooseok stands up and pulls Yein's hand. "Sing me a lullaby in bed."