Kiss

A Daily Life of A Couple

Like usual, Wooshin is hanging out in Sunyoul's class. Sunyoul's classmates even know Wooshin and sometimes greet him when he isn't with Sunyoul. Not because they hate Sunyoul, but Wooshin actually becomes grumpier when someone disturbed his quality time with his bestfriend (or boyfriend, in this case (cough)). Wooshin pulls a chair and places it in front of Sunyoul's desk. "Don't you have something to do?" Sunyoul sighs. "Nope, I'm free from any responsibilities," Wooshin says.

Sunyoul shakes his head lightly and looks at Wooshin. "Is there something on my face?" Wooshin asks, secretly feeling worried about his face. "N-no!~ Don't get me wrong. By the way, I want to tell you something. A-and, it's bothering me sometimes," Sunyoul says nervously. He quickly looks down.

"H-have you ever really wanted to kiss someone but you just can't?"

Wooshin's eyes widening and he can feel the embarrassment on Sunyoul's face. "Have you?" Now it's Wooshin's turn to ask Sunyoul a question. "W-wha--?" Sunyoul lifts his head but quickly trying to cover it because now Wooshin is coming closer to his face. "I haven't," Sunyoul mumbles. "Liar." Wooshin stands up and giving the coldest tone ever for Sunyoul. "I'm not!" Sunyoul looks at Wooshin and everyone in the class can tell he's about to cry. Sunyoul is pulled by Wooshin and suddenly both of them are running through the hallway. Sunyoul is trying his best to keep up with Wooshin's steps. In the end, they're ended up in the music room. The older quickly covers all of the windows with curtains and locks the door.

"What are you doing, Wooshin?" The smaller guy asks him nervously. "Tell me the truth. Have you ever felt like that?" Wooshin asks. He doesn't even answer Sunyoul's question. "Because I have," Wooshin says softly. His gaze is intense and it's like it's looking through Sunyoul's soul. Sunyoul's nervous with the situation. How can he predict a situation like this?

"I really want to kiss you. But, we're on public, and bonus, you're just not ready to do anything." Wooshin sits next to Sunyoul. "I guess.. we're going to do it now?" Sunyoul asks, once again, nervously. "Do you want to do it?" Wooshin asks. Even though Wooshin is expressionless now, Sunyoul can feel the excitement in his body. Sunyoul doesn't asnwer him. His body becomes stiff as Wooshin slowly holds the other's shoulders. Sunyoul shuts his eyes forcefully, waiting for the moment as he listens to his heartbeat.

When he thought the kiss is going to be on his lips, suddenly he feels something weird on his forehead. "Okay, that's enough," Wooshin says. He stands up and smiles warmly. "What?" Sunyoul doesn't understand. "I already kissed you. On your forehead. Now, let's get back to class." Wooshin walks out from the music room.

"You know." Wooshin stops. "I've stolen your first kiss, right?" Sunyoul blushes as he remembers what happened at the amusement park. "I'll kiss you again. At our wedding later," Wooshin smirks. Sunyoul sighs and quickly walks from Wooshin to hide the embarrassment, "whatever, Kim Wooseok," he says, "whatever,"