Clingy Wooseok is Yein's Favourite

A Daily Life of A Couple

"Today, Minsoo will visit us!" Yein claps his hands, grinning widely.

 

"Who?" Wooseok arches his eyebrow.

"Minsoo,"

"I don't know any Minsoo,"

"Go Minsoo,"

"Nope, don't have a clue,"

"He was our classmate in senior highschool!"

 

Wooseok puts down his phone. "Well, I really forgot about him. Maybe I've never seen him. Sorry, I used to focus on you too much," Wooseok says. "Yah, keep saying that and I'll make you sleepin in the corridor tonight," Yein says, pouting. Wooseok chuckles.

 

The couple were joking around and enjoying their time when suddenly the bell rings. "Oh, he's here!" Yein says, running to the front door. He opens the door, meeting a tall guy with blonde hair. "Minsoo!" Yein smiles, hugging Minsoo tightly. "Hey, Yein," Minsoo greets. "Please come in," Yein says after letting go Minsoo.

 

Wooseok looks at the person and thinks that he's really tall and handsome. What if he's Yein's ex? No, there's no way. But what if Yein actually likes Minsoo and Wooseok will be dumped by him? Oh my! He needs to do something. "Minsoo, do you still remember Wooseok?" Yein's voice pulling Wooseok back to the reality. "Kim Wooseok? Yeah, are you two living together?" Minsoo asks. "Yes," Yein answers, "by the way, you'll stay in here for tonight right? You can put your things in my room," 

 

Minsoo smiles, nodding. He's about to follow Yein who's already walking to his room when Wooseok suddenly calls his name. "Minsoo," Wooseok calls, "nice to see you again," Minsoo, being a good person he is, smiles back to Wooseok.

 

--

 

"Yein, feed me." Wooseok puts a bowl of ramen on Yein's lap, making the younger holds it quickly so it won't fall down. "W-what?" The younger is caught off-guard. "You heard me clearly. Feed. Me." Wooseok stares at Yein's round eyes. Feeling the seriousness in Wooseok's eyes and tone, Yein gulps. He understands that Wooseok is his boyfriend, but he didn't expect him to act like a kid (well, not really) like this.

 

"Okay. Give me the chopsticks and the spoon," Yein says, making Wooseok quickly giving him the chopsticks and the spoon which he was holding tightly. Wooseok's eyes spark excitedly even though he doesn't show much expression on his face. His eyes tell the world literally everything. Yein is smiling as he blows on the ramen softly. "I made the ramen by myself," Wooseok says, still looking at Yein. "Mhm." Yein still blows on the ramen to release the heat, but internally smiling because Wooseok is really cute.

 

"Open your mouth," Yein says. The older opens his mouth and eats the ramen, chewing it just like a kid. Yein continues taking and blowing on the ramen, feeding Wooseok, and smiling as he's doing all the thing.

 

"The bowl is almost empty," Wooseok says while his mouth is filled with the noodle. "Yes, are you really hungry?" Yein chuckles. "This is the last bite, open your mouth wider!" Wooseok slurps the noodle and happily chewing it. Yein's smiling as he waits for Wooseok to swallow his food. "Done," Wooseok mumbles. "Bring this to the kitchen." Yein gives the bowl to Wooseok and without any complain, he brings it to the kitchen. Minsoo who is watching them silently, slowly moving closer to Yein. "What the hell is wrong with Wooseok?" He asks. Yein shrugs, "I don't know," Yein says, "but I want this clingy Wooseok everyday," Minsoo rolls his eyes. "He's already super clingy to you," the older says, "both of you are couple?" Yein is smiling nervously, was about to open his mouth to answer Minsoo's question. 

 

Wooseok comes back, looking at Minsoo and Yein who are sitting too close in Wooseok's opinion. "Move. Don't touch Yein." Wooseok waves his hand, giving code to Minsoo to move away. "So possessive." Minsoo walks away, leaving the couple to have the living room for themselves. Yein smiles, opening his arms widely, "come here," Looking at the younger, Wooseok happily throws himself to Yein's arm and being wrapped. "What a baby," Yein whispers but loud enough for Wooseok to hear the statement. He was going to complain, but he shuts his mouth after hearing Yein saying, "you're my one and only baby,"

 

"This baby want to sleep, should we go to my room?" Wooseok whispers.

"Can't we stay in here instead?" Yein whines.

"Yein, baby, don't we want a privacy?" Wooseok tilts Yein's head putting his index finger under Yein's chin.

"What are we going to do?"

Wooseok his lips as he pulls Yein's wrist, "something that both of us like."

Yein's eyes are widening. "Like eating snacks and cuddling?"

"Yes," Wooseok says, nodding.

"Come on!" Yein pulls Wooseok, running to the older's room.