Sleepy Rabbit

A Daily Life of A Couple

Wooshin steps out from the bedroom. He has been asleep for maybe an hour but he woke up. He looked at his phone and it's 01.27 am. He then looked at the other side of the bed and found it empty. "Where are you, Sunyoul.." he mumbles. The lights are still on and the blonde finds the younger sleeping on the couch while holding his book.

Sunyoul's wearing his glasses and he probably is too tired to continue his works and decided to take a rest, but it looks like he ended up by sleeping than a nap. Wooshin examines Sunyoul's face and he's smiling at how cute Sunyoul while he's wearing glasses. He knows his boyfriend wears contacts at most of the time. The older kneels near Sunyoul and starts the other's hair. "Wake up, honey," he whispers. But it fails. Sunyoul doesn't open his eyes.

Wooshin sighs and takes Sunyoul's glasses, folds it and puts it away. He does the same thing to the book. Wooshin slowly tries to carry the other in a bridal style to their bedroom. Because of the sudden movement, Sunyoul opens his eyes slowly and finds Wooshin right on his face, but then he snuggles his face on Wooshin's shoulder and circles his arms on Wooshin's neck.

He lets Wooshin carry him and sometimes lets out a soft whimper to give Wooshin a signal that he's still sleepy. "Put me down..I'm heavy..." Sunyoul whimpers. "You're not heavy, Sunyoul. And here you go, princess, our soft bed," Wooshin says. He puts Sunyoul down slowly but Sunyoul still circles his arms. Sunyoul can't hold his eyes open. He's too sleepy to say anything.

Wooshin chuckles and has an idea. Since Sunyoul doesn't let go his arms from Wooshin's neck, he stays on his position and smiles. "Let me go or I'll kiss you," Wooshin says. Sunyoul's sleeping already. The blonde quickly going to give a peck on Sunyoul's red lips but then changes his mind and kiss Sunyoul's forehead. "Have a nice dream, my rabbit."