Horror Movie

A Daily Life of A Couple

Sunyoul and Wooshin sits in their room in the middle of the darkness. A whine can be heard from the brunette. "I'm scared." Sunyoul covers himself in the thick blanket. Wooshin is still staring blankly at the screen. Sunyoul is trying to accompany his boyfriend as best as he can but, he's just too scared. His blanket probably will swallow him slowly.

"Wooshin.." Sunyoul softly calls the other's name. He moves closer to Wooshin to hide from the scary scene. Wooshin pats Sunyoul softly and he chuckles a bit because he thinks Sunyoul looks like a scared cat because of thunder.

When Sunyoul thinks the scene in the movie is calmer than before, he looks up andーpoor Sunyoulーa sudden jumpscare shows up on screen, making the brunette jumps back and hugs his partner. He sobs and is hugging Wooshin's waist. Sunyoul's body is trembling. Wooshin notices his boyfriend is scared, so he quickly turns off the TV and carresses him. "There, there, Yein..it's okay now. I've turned off the TV," Wooshin whispers to calm Sunyoul. Sunyoul is sobbing and it becomes louder and louder.

"Why don't you listen to me when I said that I was scared?" Sunyoul's upset with Wooshin. Sunyoul knew he actually could just go to bed and leave Wooshin watching the whole movie by himself. "I'm sorry, I-I was too excited with the movie and I didn't hear what you said earlier," Wooshin says. Sunyoul looks at Wooshin and all he can see is Wooshin is smiling to him. It's a warm smile and maybe it's all what Sunyoul needs after watching a horror movie. "Stop smiling at me like that." Sunyoul looks away, trying to hide his blush.

"Why?" Wooshin asks. Sunyoul starts frowning at his boyfriend's questions. "Of course because I'm angry with you, idiot!" Wooshin laughs and he quickly carries Sunyoul and throws him to the bed. "Wooshin!" The brunette shouts loudly yet high-pitched and it's successfully making Wooshin smiles. It looks like he's extremely excited to see Sunyoul in his 'angry' mode. "Let's sleep, it's already late." Wooshin quickly jumps on the bed and tucks himself and Sunyoul into the blanket. He seems he doesn't care about Sunyoul's anger and cuddles him. "Don't you understand when I said I was angry?" Sunyoul keeps protesting.

"Listen to me," Wooshin whispers near Sunyoul's neck, "I don't care if you're angry or hate me, Sunyoul. But, I'm going to love you, even if you called me as an idiot. Because, this idiot is belongs to you only," Sunyoul shudders after listening to Wooshin. His face now is even more red than before and he quickly turns his body. They're facing each other's face and Sunyoul buries his face into Wooshin's chest. Because of his own action, Sunyoul receives a chuckle from his boyfriend and the red haired his brown hair until the owner sleeps.