Coffee

A Daily Life of A Couple

Sunyoul stares confusedly at Wooshin when the blonde ordered a coffee without any milk or sugar. It looks like he is kidnapped by a random alien, then brainwashed him and making him likes a pure black coffee.

"Are you sure you will like the coffee? I mean, you've never ordered any black coffee in your life and suddenly you want to drink that thing," Sunyoul says. Wooshin doesn't give any answer. He ruffles his blonde hair and gives Sunyoul a smirk. It's like a normal smirk from Wooshin, except this one is ier. Sunyoul quickly hides his blush using his sleeve which is too long for his arms and hides his fingers. But the bunny uses his other hand to tidy Wooshin's messy hair.

"Then..may I taste your coffe?" Sunyoul asks and Wooshin nods to the question. It's not like it's a big deal, so he let him to taste it. Sunyoul smiles brightly and slowly takes a sip. After he tasted it, he puts the coffe down to its place and bangs his head on the table. "How can you drink something bitter like that?!" The bunny drinks his beverage and Wooshin laughs. "It's sweet though," Wooshin replies.

"Wooshin, seriously is there something wrong with your head? I ask you once again, how can you drink that? It's too bitter and it's not good for your health, oh my God," Sunyoul says. Wooshin can see the worried feelings inside Sunyoul's eyes so he comes closer and rubs Sunyoul's back hand. "Listen, are you sugar personified or something? Because when I drink this and I look at you at the same time, I only can taste the sweetness. Just by looking at you," Wooshin says, as he smiles calmly, "and it's not like it's poisoned or something. So don't worry and enjoy our date today,"

Sunyoul facepalms himself and mumbles, "oh Wooshin, where did you learn that cheesy pick up line?" But Sunyoul knows, he can't hide his blush anymore from Wooshin.