The Pick Up Lines

A Daily Life of A Couple

The class at that time is boring and Sunyoul can’t even keep his eyes on the board. Most of the class is counting down the clock until they can go out from the class and go home peacefully. Sunyoul slowly pulls out his phone from his pocket and messages Wooshin.

Sunyoul: hey

Sunyoul was going to put back his phone until he suddenly feels his phone vibrating.

Wooshin: hey there

The younger doesn’t expect Wooshin will reply to his message that fast. Maybe something is bothering him or the class is just as boring as Sunyoul’s class right now.

Sunyoul: my class is really boring. I want to go home ASAP >3<

Wooshin: same. I can’t wait to end this class and meet my sweetest boyfriend <3

Sunyoul cringes at the statement he reads on the screen and he realizes how cheesy his boyfriend is. Clearly Wooshin is trying to but the younger thinks he can handle this kind of teasing. Especially they’re in relationship for 1 year so Sunyoul has known that Wooshin has 101 ways to make Sunyoul’s heart beats faster.

Sunyoul: yeah keep saying things like that and tonight you’ll sleep on the couch

Wooshin: don’t be so mean, Sunyoul! :(

Revenge is so sweet, isn’t it? On the other hand, Wooshin is pretending to listen at his lecturer’s explanation but to be very honest, he can’t understand what she says so why should he bother to keep listening anyway? The most important thing at that time is keep replying at Sunyoul’s messages. He keep imagining how cute Sunyoul is when he receives Wooshin’s texts or how he giggles because of the lame pick up lines from Wooshin.

Sunyoul: and now my lecturer is talking about snapchat. What is he thinking right now

Wooshin: idk but I’m sure I’m thinking about you right now ;)

Oh how hurt it is for Sunyoul to keep cringing and holding his smile so the lecturer won’t notice that he’s texting Wooshin at that time. The lecturer is talking about random things to boost the class’s energy but all the students want is go home and have a nice weekend!

Sunyoul: btw will you still snapchat me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?

Reading the text makes Wooshin thinking. He thinks Sunyoul’s class is so boring until he’s brave enough to ask the kind of question!

Wooshin: no. because when we’re older, I’ll be seeing your face on the pillow next to mine

Sent. A fade shade of pink suddenly creeping on Sunyoul’s cheeks. Did Wooshin ask Jinhoo to give him the idea for this kind of flirty text or what? But isn’t it a little bit impossible because Jinhoo is such an awkward person around girls and he hasn’t dated anyone before?

Sunyoul: um excuse me but even now, we’re sleeping on the same bed???

Wooshin: then from now until then, I’ll be seeing your face on the pillow next to mine

Sunyoul: isn’t that a little bit creepy?

Wooshin: not at all for me. Because normally everyone wakes up because of the sun but I’m going to wake up with the sun aka sun(youl)

A line of curse words are slipping from Sunyoul’s mouth and he’s still wondering why he accepted to have a relationship with Wooshin because it means like making a contract with the devil. But Sunyoul doesn’t mind if the devil is as handsome as Wooshin (coughcough).

Sunyoul: fine, fine, Wooseok. You need to stay focus at least for the last 5 minutes for today’s class.

Wooshin silently giggling and send the last text to his boyfriend.

Wooshin: okay, bunny

“Enough?” Wooshin’s seatmate asks. “That’s enough. I don’t want Sunyoul becomes angry at me because I keep teasing him. Thank you for your cheesy pick up lines though, Jinhoo,” Wooshin whispers. “No problem,” Jinhoo says as he makes an ‘ok’ sign with his fingers and grins widely. 

---

a/n: oh this is so bad what should i do