Jealous -pt 2-

A Daily Life of A Couple

The couple is on their way to a cafe to meet Sunyoul's friend. "So who's your friend that we're going to meet today?" Wooshin asks. "He's my childhood friend. He said he was in this town, so we decided to meet," Sunyoul says happily. Wooshin sees Sunyoul sometimes hops a little and for Wooshin it's cute. Sunyoul is really happy to meet his childhood friend.

"Ah! There he is, Wooshin! Hurry up," Sunyoul says and runs to a guy. Wooshin just nods and examines the guy from a distance. He's quite tallーtaller than Wooshinーand he seems really kind and caring toward Sunyoul. Wooshin keeps walking and sees Sunyoul's hugging the guy. It's not in a romantic way. It's more likely a friendly hug.
"Wooshin, this is Wei. And Wei, this is Wooshin." Sunyoul smiles widely. Wooshin nods his head. He needs to be happy for Sunyoul.

"Ah, Sunyoul has told me about you. I bet you're an interesting guy," Wei says. "Oh? Sunyoul has told you about me? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?" Wooshin asks and giving a fake smile. He's looking at Sunyoul sometimes and looking at Wei. "Oh, Wooshin! Of course it's a good thing!" Sunyoul laughs and hits Wooshin playfully. It's his habit, though. "Hey come on, let's go inside!"

---

They're inside and it should be comfortable, but Wooshin is restless. He listens to the others' conversation, and it's a normal and casual conversation. But Wooshin feels different. Jealousy.

"Wooshin, what's your relationship with Sunyoul?" Wei asks. "Ah, he's my roommate!" Sunyoul quickly answers. Wooshin knows Sunyoul doesn't want his friend knows that he's gay. Wooshin nods to the statement. "Ah, roommate. So, you're still available?" Wooshin glares at Wei after he asked the ridiculous question. "What do you mean 'available'?" Wooshin asks coldly. "I mean, Sunyoul is still single, right? Because you're only his roommate. And you know Sunyoul, I still have a feeling for you," Wei says casually.

Wooshin turns his attention to Sunyoul and he finds a blush on Sunyoul's face. "O-oh yeah?" Sunyoul's voice sounds trembling. "Yep. You still remember when I confessed to you right?" Wei sips his coffee, while Wooshin holds his breath. "But why did you reject me?" Wooshin secretly exhales a deep breath. He's happy to hear that Sunyoul had rejected Wei. "Um..i-it was when we were highschool, right..I had a crush on someone at that time." Sunyoul looks down. "I've told you about that.."

Wooshin drinks his water to hide his true feelings. He thinks that he has won from Wei, but he keeps his eyes on Wei. "Oh, yeah. By the way, I'm sorry, I have to go now. My mom has invited me to a dinner, if you want to come with Wooshin, just call me." Wei takes his things and goes outside. Sunyoul waves his hand weakly and quickly puts it down when he doesn't see Wei again.

"What's wrong with him?!" Wooshin bursts his anger. "That's why I asked you to accompany me," Sunyoul mumbles weakly. "If you have that bad memory with him, then why did you agree to meet him today, Sunyoul?" Wooshin takes Sunyoul's hand and it. "He said he wanted to meet me so bad." Sunyoul looks at Wooshin. Wooshin sighs and pulls Sunyoul. "Let's go home," he says.

"You know, you should've said to Wei that I'm your boyfriend." Wooshin ruffles Sunyoul's brown hair. "Are you jealous?" Sunyoul asks. "Of course I am!" Wooshin once again ruffles Sunyoul's hair. "Stop it! You make my hair looks so messy!" Sunyoul pouts.
"By the way, you said when you were highschool, you had a crush. Who's this lucky person?" Wooshin asks. "He's not lucky at all. I'm the one who's lucky enough to catch a feeling for him. And, you know what, we shared the same feeling!" Sunyoul says brightly. The red-hair is looking at Sunyoul, trying to guess who was Yein's former crush.

"Dude, my crush when I was in highschool is you," Sunyoul mumbles. "Pardon? Me? Are you sure?" Wooshin questions the whole thing. "You forgot?! I hate you so much." In the end of the day, it looks like Wooshin will need a whole day to ask a forgiveness from his boyfriend.