Amusement Park -Pt.1-

A Daily Life of A Couple

From thousands people in the amusement park, there are a group consists of four handsome boys which attracts everyone's attention. "Why can't everyone stop looking at us?" Sunyoul asks to Wooshin and secretly clutches Wooshin's clothes. "Are you nervous?" Wooshin asks and receives a nod from the other. "I'm not comfortable with those eyes looking at us everytime we go," Sunyoul whimpers. "It's all because of Wooshin, you know. His visual is like 110%," Hwanhee replies.

Wooshin, who hears his bestfriend's words, laughs nervously. It's still really awkward for him if someone call him handsome.

"So, what are we going to do?" Xiao asks while clings to Hwanhee. "Eat first. Then we'll try the rides," Wooshin says. Without any answers from the others, Wooshin quickly walks to a food stand and waves his hand happily to the youngers.

"Shall we buy corndogs? I miss eating that thing," Xiao says. Since it's the youngest's advice, they agrees to buy the food, except Wooshin. It'll be more efficient for them because they can eat while they walk. Even though it was Xiao's advice, but everyone can see clearly that Sunyoul's the happiest human being when he receives his corndog. He looks even younger than Xiao and Wooshin secretly loves it. "So, Wooshin, what do you want to eat?" Hwanhee asks the older.

Wooshin smirks and points at something. "That," he says, "I want to eat that," Hwanhee's confused. "But you said you didn't want to eat corndog?" Wooshin his lips, since it's his behaviour and he says, "not the corndog, Hwanhee. I want to eat Sunyoul." He's sure he has said it loud enough because now Sunyoul's choking after he eats the corndog and listens to Wooshin's answer. "H-hyung, are you okay?" Xiao pats Sunyoul's back softly, calming him. "Wooshin! T-that's really inappropriate--" Sunyoul's trying to be tough and fights Wooshin but he's too weak for Wooshin.

"Just kidding. I don't want to eat anything. I'm still full," Wooshin says. He shrugs and holds Sunyoul's hand. They walk together while Sunyoul's too scared to eat his corndog. "Eat that. It's delicious, right?" Wooshin whispers and once again his lips. Sunyoul's heart is beating very fast and he nods weakly. "Don't worry, I was just kidding, y'know." Wooshin pats Sunyoul's back and smiles. "I know you're not joking, bastard," Sunyoul says. "Whoa, calm down there, Yein," Wooshin laughs, "and even though you call me as bastard, I know you still love me anyway." Sunyoul sighs to the statement and weakly says, "...true,"