Aquarium

A Daily Life of A Couple

It's weekend and Wooshin feels he has to bring Sunyoul on a date. "Hey, don't you feel bored staying at home like this?" Wooshin asks. He throws his head to the back and sighs. "Why? You're bored?" Sunyoul looks at Wooshin. The blonde rolls his eyes and runs to Sunyoul. "Do you want to go to a certain place?" Wooshin smiles.

The brown-haired thinks carefully and then grins widely. "Aquarium!" Sunyoul's high pitch is ringing loudly in Wooshin's ears. "Oh, well okay then! It's confirmed, let's go!" Wooshin says happily.

---

Wooshin stares at Sunyoul's back. Looking at his boyfriend wearing an oversized t-shirt and skinny jeans is a fun thing to do. Sunyoul is turning into a kid when he steps his feet on the aquarium. Sometimes Wooshin hears Sunyoul mumbles something that expresses his excitement and the blonde can't help it.

Sunyoul's hopping his way to the big aquarium and suddenly glues his hands to the glass-wall which separates him from the big sea creatures inside. His eyes are widening. Wooshin who is calmly walks behind him finally reaches the bunny. "Hey there, Bunny," he calls. Sunyoul jumps in shock and his face is turning red. "I-I'm sorry I've forgotten about you for this whole day," Sunyoul says. He says it loudly to make sure Wooshin can hear him clearly.
"What? No, no. It's okay. Just enjoy your time." Wooshin turns his attention to the big aquarium. The sea animals live inside it peacefully and it successfully takes Sunyoul's attention.

It's not like usual, but Sunyoul is quickly bored and changes to the other aquariums. The place is getting crowded and they hear an announcement about a performance. Sunyoul's face is brighter and he quickly pulls Wooshin to follow him. The blondie knows he made a best decision to let Sunyoul chose his own destination for the date. Finally they get into the most crowded place aka the performance spot and Sunyoul's excited.
Once again, Wooshin is standing behind Sunyoul.

While Sunyoul's focusing on the performance, Wooshin secretly wraps his arms around Sunyoul's waist. This may not be noticed by other people but sure it's embarassing for Sunyoul. Then he rests his head on the other's shoulder. Even though Sunyoul is annoyed, he can't ruin the mood. He's on his good mood and a back hug isn't going to ruin it. Suddenly, Wooshin can feel a stare at both of them. The blonde feels something takes his attention, and he quickly looks at a little boy who is staring at both of them. His eyes are big and even though Wooshin has glared at him, the boy doesn't take his eyes off them, especially at Wooshin's hands which are still lingering on Sunyoul's t-shirt.

"What?" Wooshin glares. "Why are you hugging him?" The boy asks.

Wooshin freezes on his position as he feels embarrassed. He glances at Sunyoul who's smiling widely looking at the performance. "You know." Wooshin lets go the hug and moves closer to the kid. "When you really love a person, you just really want to hug that certain person." The boy's eyes are sparkly after Wooshin said such a cheesy thing. Wooshin himself couldn't believe what he has said. "Is that a real thing? I can hug every person I like? But you hugged a boy," the boy whispers. Wooshin cringes as he scratches his head. "Y-yeah, correct. It's hard for you to understand it, but he's special," Wooshin whispers as soft as he can so the kid's parents and his boyfriend won't hear it.

"And that means, I can hug boys and girls also?" The little kid is sparkly as Wooshin nods his head. Wooshin quickly stands straightly again to prevent Sunyoul from being too curious to the conversation. Luckily for him, Sunyoul is too focused on the amusing performance and so Wooshin continues his back hugging time.

---

"Wasn't it great? I love how they perform with the animals!" Sunyoul shouts happily. "It was great." Wooshin smiles and pats Sunyoul's head lightly. Sunyoul doesn't mind if Wooshin takes care of him like he's Wooshin's brother or even worse--a little kid--. "By the way, Wooshin, what did you say to the boy next to us? He looks so happy after you've finished the conversation," Sunyoul says. "No way, I'm gonna tell you about that." Wooshin smirks.

"It's a secret."