Amusement Park -Pt.2-

A Daily Life of A Couple

 

An awkward silence has welcomed Sunyoul and Wooshin. They're sitting nervously, facing each other in a ferris wheel. Only the breathing sounds can be heard in the small room.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Wooshin breaks the ice. "I don't know. I'm randomly staring at the park below us," Sunyoul answers. Wooshin sighs and moves to sit beside Sunyoul. He rests his head on Sunyoul's shoulder and takes his hand, intertwines their fingers and lets out a sigh. "I miss you so much," Wooshin mumbles under his breath.

"What are you saying, Wooshin. We spent our whole day together," Sunyoul laughs awkwardly. Wooshin doesn't reply him. It looks like he's sleeping or maybe doesn't listen to him. "Seon Yein, look at me." Wooshin moves his head and takes Sunyoul's chin directing him to look at the blonde. "Do you love me?" He asks. Sunyoul holds his breath for a moment and smiles. Wooshin doesn't need any answer from Sunyoul's mouth. Even though it's just a simple smile, he has known the answer.

The blonde slowly moves closer toward Sunyoul. The light brown-haired doesn't move away or hit him. He just gives up and stays in his position, waiting for Wooshin.

The kiss is a sweet one. Wooshin doesn't push Sunyoul too hard on the kiss. He makes sure the other's comfortable for the kiss. It's Sunyoul's first kiss and Wooshin doesn't want to rush him. It's an innocent and sweet kiss.

Until Sunyoul feels too much comfortable and he actually moans softly and his hand moves to Wooshin's blonde hair and shoulder. The younger is cornered, yet he doesn't mind at all. Wooshin's getting impatient and he puts his hands on the window, right next to Sunyoul's head. The kiss isn't 'sweet and innocent' anymore. It's not a sloppy kiss but they're hungry for each other's lips. Even Sunyoul whom Wooshin thought he was innocent and pure is keeping Wooshin not to let go the kiss.
Sunyoul's and Wooshin's chest is rising up and down. Both of them are running out of breath but none of them wants to let go. The small room is getting hot and Wooshin has to keep his dirty plan.

The bunny lets out a moan and let Wooshin's tounge explores his mouth. Sunyoul sometimes moans to let out the pleasure and his moan is more like a woman's which unfortunately turns on Wooshin. The blonde secretly smirks and he can feel Sunyoul's pulling away.

"W..wooshin," Sunyoul whimpers and calls the other's name. "Breath, love," Wooshin whispers, smiling warmly to the younger. "I-it was my first kiss," Sunyoul whispers. Wooshin has told him to breath but he doesn't even care. His eyes is fulled with sparks and his smile warms Wooshin's chest. "I know. I'm sorry I didn't ask you ab--" Sunyoul kisses Wooshin to shut him. "Do not apologize. Please." Sunyoul circles his arms on Wooshin's neck.

"It looks like our Sunyoul isn't going to be innocent anymore," Wooshin teases. Sunyoul laughs and brushes the other's hair. "My first kiss is really cliché, Wooshin,"