Blonde

A Daily Life of A Couple

"Hey, hey, stop sulking like a 5-year-old kid, Wooshin," Sunyoul says. Wooshin crosses his arms on his chest and sits lazily on the couch. He's too angry to listen to Sunyoul. "Wooshin, you don't need to worry, your--"

"Shut up, Sunyoul! You can't feel what I feel right now, so shut up!" Wooshin bursts out and frowns. Sunyoul jumps back a little bit because of Wooshin's harsh words. "..I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it for making you more upset..." Sunyoul mumbles under his breath and successfully makes Wooshin realizes his bad attitude to the younger. "Listen, Sunyoul, I'm sorry for those harsh words just now, I couldn't think just now," Wooshin stutters. He's afraid that Sunyoul will cry and starts sobbing uncontrollably because of his action.

"N-no, it's okay. My bad, I'm talking too much," Sunyoul says, as he gives Wooshin a weak smile. Wooshin's cursing internally and he realizes, he's ed up. Wooshin takes some steps and hug Sunyoul tightly. "I know you were trying to calm me, but I was so upset about my new looks and I didn't hear you," Wooshin whispers.

"You know.." Sunyoul says, hugging back Wooshin and rubs his back softly. "Those girls in your class will love your new hair and it will drive them crazy." Sunyoul pushes Wooshin a little bit and now the only thing supports Sunyoul is Wooshin's hands, which are placed on the bunny's back. "And the most important thing, Wooshin," Sunyoul says, "I love you even with this blonde hair," Wooshin can feel his heart is beating really fast. He can't take his eyes from Sunyoul who's blushing because of his own words.

"Hey, do you remember when I had my blonde hair?" Sunyoul asks. "You confessed to me at that time. You were saying that you love my hair and you asked me to take off my snapback and you patted me out of the blue!" Wooshin remembers the whole scene and now it's his turn to have a red face and being embarassed. "You were adorable at that day. I mean..I still remembered you were wearing a shirt and a loose sweater. And of course, until now, you're the most adorable person for me," Wooshin says. Sunyoul giggles and hugs Wooshin's neck. "And now it's my time to love your blonde hair," Sunyoul whipers. "Gosh you're so cute, may I kiss you?" Wooshin whispers. "Nope, not yet." Sunyoul slaps Wooshin jokingly.