Bunny

A Daily Life of A Couple

Wooshin holds his pouts. He crosses his arms on his chest and his eyes are focusing on Sunyoul. "Sunyoul, please," he says. Sunyoul hums but he doesn't even look at Wooshin. "Stop playing with those bunnies and stand up," Sunyoul doesn't listen to the other. He keeps touching the glass which aparts him and the small bunnies in the pet shop.

Wooshin sighs and joining his boyfriend. He squats next to Sunyoul and looking at the bunnies. "You want to adopt one of these?" Wooshin points at the white bunny. "All. I want all of them." Sunyoul smiles as he tapping his index finger to the glass.

"You can't have them all." Wooshin stares at Sunyoul, but his boyfriend has put his attention to the bunnies. One of the fluffy animals keeps staring at Sunyoul's index finger and following the movement of it. The brunette giggles as the other rabbits are joining to see his hand. "Hey, it's late now, let them rest, Sunyoul. We need to go home also," Wooshin says desperately. "But I love them," Sunyoul whispers.

Wooshin knows his boyfriend sometimes becomes really childish, like this time. "Ssshhh, Yein. Listen." Wooshin puts his index finger on his lips. "I hear something." Sunyoul stops teasing the rabbits and glances at Wooshin. "The rabbits say something!" Wooshin whispers to Sunyoul and makes the other giggles. "What are they talking about?" Sunyoul asks Wooshin curiously.

"'If you love us...then go home...and take a rest. You still can come back here tomorrow and play with us again.'" Wooshin says slowly. Sunyoul's eyes become bigger like a child who listened to his favorite fairy tale. Wooshin smiles and stands up. He takes Sunyoul's hands and helps him to stand up. "I promise, tomorrow we'll come back to this place." Wooshin offers his pinky finger to Sunyoul. "Pinky promise?" Sunyoul asks confusedly and Wooshin nods. "Promise." Wooshin smiles as Sunyoul crossed his pinky finger with Wooshin's.

"Why did you want to have a bunny as a pet?" Wooshin asks. Sunyoul looks up and down, trying to think the best reason. "Because they're small, cute, fluffy, and those cheeks are so chubby like it can hold a lot of food inside them!" Sunyoul's high-pitched voice is ringing on Wooshin's ears. "You know..all of those reasons..you already have it," Wooshin says as he smiles. "So are you saying that I'm a rabbit?" Sunyoul pouts. "For me..you're my rabbit. You're my small bunny who can stuffs a lot of food inside your cheeks!" Wooshin kneads Sunyoul's cheeks playfully. "And because of that, let me be your carrot."

Wooshin stops kneading Sunyoul's cheeks and Sunyoul stares blankly at Wooshin, trying to thinking about Wooshin's last sentence just now. "I..I don't understand--" Sunyoul says. Wooshin leans toward Sunyoul's ears and whispers, "eat me." The 'rabbit' can feel his face is getting hotter and red because of Wooshin. "Wooshin, you're a ert!"