'Give Me Your Hand'

A Daily Life of A Couple

Our couple is enjoying their peaceful afternoon. They're not looking at a sunset, or doing what normal couples do. They're just cuddling and enjoy their laziness while watching their favorite shows. Sunyoul is eating his cheesepuffs and sometimes feeds Wooshin, too. But of course, most of the time, he will eat that thing by himself and shove everything into his mouth.

Wooshin lays his head on Sunyoul's lap and sometimes teases the other by rubbing Sunyoul's neck lazily. "Stop it!" Sunyoul giggles. Wooshin likes how his boyfriend reacts to it.

"Hey, give me your hand," Wooshin says. Sunyoul gives him a confused look but gives his hand to Wooshin. Wooshin traces Sunyoul's palm and looks at it carefully. "Your hand says.." Wooshin smiles. "That you love me." Sunyoul giggles once again. "That's too cheesy, Wooseok. Please don't do that again," he says, wiping his tears on his eyes because the brown-haired male laughs too much. "Well which one do you choose? Me or those cheesepuffs? I mean, both of us are cheesy." Wooshin his lips, teasing Sunyoul.

Sunyoul quickly takes Wooshin's hand and carefully moves his index finger across Wooshin's palm. "You know, I can read hands, too," Sunyoul says. Wooshin raises his eyebrow and secretly excited with the situation. "It says, you're a cheesy person." Sunyoul smiles warmly. "Is it a good news or a bad news, Sunyoul?" Wooshin asks. The bunny looks up like he's trying to figure out the answer, but he's just teasing Wooshin.

"Do you know the reason why I love cheesepuffs?" Sunyoul asks softly, "Because they're cheesy," Wooshin doesn't understand anything but he keeps listening to the other's mumbling. "And Wooshin, do you know why I love you?" Sunyoul asks with a smiley face. "Um..because..I'm cheesier than your big jar of cheesepuffs?" Wooshin answers nervously.

"Correct." Sunyoul grins widely, showing his bunny teeth confidently.

Wooshin covers his mouth with his hand and hides his blush away from Sunyoul. He's never blushed so hard because of someone, and Sunyoul totally nailed it. Sunyoul laughs as loud as he can because he can feel his victory. Wooshin is secretly annoyed with Sunyoul acting as a winner who just won millions dollar.

UThe blonde quickly pulls Sunyoul's head to his and gives him a quick peck on his lips. "If you don't keep quiet, I will kiss you all over your body." Wooshin gives an intense stare at his lover. "You taste like cheesepuffs," Sunyoul says. "Well, to be very honest, you taste like cheesepuffs. You've eaten those like 5 jars already," Wooshin says, "but I'm sure I like the taste. Especially because it's from your mouth. Maybe you should feed me cheesepuffs with your mouth," Sunyoul glares at Wooshin. "Are you having a kind of cheesepuffs kinks?" Sunyoul tries his best to sound like he's mad but he can't especially because of the high-pitch. "Maybe." Wooshin winks and laughs. "ert," Sunyoul mumbles.