Fever

A Daily Life of A Couple

"Wooshin~", Sunyoul whimpers. He's looking at his boyfriend who's playing with their dog. Noticing how Sunyoul called him just now, makes him stop playing and goes to his boyfriend who's laying on their shared bed. "I'm hungry," Sunyoul says with his puppy eyes. "So..you want me to cook for you?" Wooshin asks. Sunyoul laughs nervously because he knows Wooshin is really bad at cooking. "N-no that's not what I--"

"Sshhh." Wooshin puts his index finger on Sunyoul's lips. "Say no more. I'm going to cook for you. Special food for my boyfriend." Sunyoul feels his face is red after listening to Wooshin's ridiculous talk. Well, his face is already red because of the damn fever he just got. "Just order a pizza or something, please. I don't want to die this early," Sunyoul protests. "No no no. I'll make a delicious food for you. Just stay there." Wooshin waves his hand and walks from their room. "Oh God." Sunyoul facepalms himself.

---

Wooshin feels like it's his time to shine. It's his time to make Sunyoul prouds of him. He is getting ready on the kitchen. He has prepared everything. "Kim Wooseok, let's do this," Wooshin says to himself. From their bedroom, Sunyoul closes his eyes nervously because Wooshin makes too much noises and it makes him can't sleep.

"Owshi--"
"Damn it,"
"HOW THE HELL DO YOU CUT CARROTS NO THIS IS TOO HARD I CAN'T,"
"WHOA NO THIS IS DISGUSTING,"

Listening to his boyfriend's curses make Sunyoul giggles. Not that he's an evil boyfriend, but because even though Wooshin keeps screaming and shouting, he doesn't even give up on his cook. But then Sunyoul's worried because he's afraid Wooshin will get hurt. He slowly gets off from his bed and walks to the kitchen. Nobody knows how ridiculous and silly the real Wooshin is. All of the coolness and the mysterious side of him is only for camera.

Sunyoul sees his boyfriend is having a difficult time on cooking and actually Wooshin is kneeling down on the floor, crying over an egg. Sunyoul hugs Wooshin from behind and carresses his red-haired. "Sunyoul, no. You need to stay in your bed, what are you doing here?" Wooshin wipes his tears. "I'm afraid you're going to hurt yorself," Sunyoul says as he smiles. Wooshin feels warm inside his chest. Knowing that Sunyoul is really care for him even though himself is sick. "I think we should order a pizza," Wooshin says. Sunyoul nods and laughs because Wooshin buries his face into Sunyoul's shoulder. "Told ya," Sunyoul says.

---

"You're right, Sunyoul." Wooshin dips the white cloth in cold water and squeezes it. "We should've ordered the pizza from the first." Sunyoul laughs, but quickly stops because Wooshin puts the damp cloth on Sunyoul's forehead. Wooshin smiles and ruffles Sunyoul's brown hair, then leaves the room. He's planning to sleep on the couch, because he knows Sunyoul needs to rest. "Where are you going, Wooshin?" Sunyoul calls softly. "Sleep with me."

Wooshin can feel his face is blushed. "But ..you're sick. You seriously want to do it?" Wooshin nervously says. "Wait, what?" Sunyoul is confused. Then he realizes it. "Oh my God, Wooshin. I-I didn't mean to say it. N-not in that context, you ert!"

Wooshin laughs silently and walks to the bed. "I know, I know. I'm going to do it with you when you're ready." Wooshin gives Sunyoul a wink. Sunyoul quickly covers his red face with his hands and mumbles, "don't say something like that, Wooshin!" Wooshin laughs and cuddles Sunyoul.