Bloody Mary

The Thing in My Room...

Kyuhyun POV

We are dead. No doubt. She has a knife and she is in our room and she is sitting and SHE HAS A KNIFE!

"I've been waiting for you." She talked... her voice was hoarse, but it had a ring... like scraping. Just like your fingernails down a chalkboard.

She stood up and started walking over. One. Step. At. A. Time.

WE backed up untl we hit the door... why didn't we leave it open??

She put her free hand up and motioned us to come forward. Like we would... but our legs... they were being pulled towards her.

 

Sungmin POV

She's here..... SHe's pulling us... SHe's going to kill us.

She placed us at the furthest place from the door. The lights start flickering and i feel tears coming out of my eyes. It's just too scary.

She grabbed me. She swung, I ducked. She missed... I would be dead this very moment.

I kicked her and she tripped on the leg of the bed. She fell head first. The knife sticking out of her chest. But she still stood up.

The knife was bloodied. *Drip Drip Drip* The blood fell down to the carpet then dissappeared. I wonder where they went of are they just not real.

Then she dissapeared altogether. I hope she's gone for good.

I tense up.

I feel... A drip drip drip... on my head.... she couldn't possibly be...

 

 

 

I look up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The worst decision of my life.

 

 

__________________

It is soooooooooooo short today I know but i wasn't feeling it . it will be longer next time PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!