Unexpected Help

The Thing in My Room...

Sungmin POV

We all sprint as fast as possible to get away from Mr. Meekins. I easily reach the front because I am one of the fastest along with Kyuhyun.

 

I direct the group around town dodging bushes, holes and what other nonsense there is.

 

"Sungmin... Look!" Kyu said to me out of breath.

 

In front of us were about 13 people trying to direct us in a correct way. I look back to Kyuhyun, but behind him I see another 4 people bringing Dongwoon and Yoseob in the right direction. I looked closer at the the people...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I could see through them... They were like 'She'. But why are they helping? I thought they hated us.

 

"Kyu. They are the ghostly people!" I yell to Kyu.

"Yeah I can tell."

 

Then one of them grabbed each of us and I felt the sand spray again.

 

When I reopened my eyes I was in an unknown place...

 

It was dark... but i still could see everything.

I could see everyone that was running. We were all gothered in this one room. A hospital lobby.

 

Kyuhyun was talking to 'She' except she was in cruches.,... I guess they can still be injured and die.... further...

 

Then a man... who was living walked into the lobby.

"You are all here because we caused you danger because of an experiment we've had. We brought you here to inform you on everything and let your enemies ghost find you. The truth is that only the person is evil. The ghost is pure an only lives to protect the victim. They act in front of their counterpart(the evil) but they protect you. Now each of you has a person to help protect you from the danger." The man stated.

 

I heard a few sighs of relief from the crowd.

 

"What if we didn't have 'an evil' but were bbrought here anyways?" Ryeowook asked.

 

"Then you were unwillingly dragged into the situation. Friends are also targets so I suggest you to stay with one person with a protector at all times. Any other questions?" He asked.

 

"Yes" Someone said behind him.

Then a knife was sticking out both sides of his body and he was dead.

 

"When can we kill them?"

 

As the man fall, the persons face was revealed... or sould I say people's.