Huh?!

The Thing in My Room...

I pretty much announced the twist.... but when will it come?? Will there be multiple ones haha!!! You will need to wait and find out.... ;3

 

Yoseob POV

We have found a safe place.   Now....

 

"DONGWOON!! Why did you go and have to ruin things with Jihyun... we almost got killed because of you..." I yelled while pouting.

"Hey! It was your fault too." He replied cooly. How can he be so calm?!?!

 

"Guys... It's over now. Calm yourselves." Leeteuk came up and said.

"Yeah." Heechul said poking out behing Leeteuk. "Think of beaches. Sun tanning. Relaxing... Massages... ah~~~ or.... if thinking of how you saw Jihyun getting brutally murdered calms you... Think of how your 'she' came up the ripped Jihyun's-"

"Heechul."

"Then how she-"

"H-heechul!"

"Oh! and don't forget the-"

"HEECHUL SHUT UP!" Leeteuk shouted.

"What... jeez... I was only truing to calm people." Heechul then flipped his hair and walked away.

 

Amber POV

"Amber~"
Huh?!

"Did anyone call me?" I ask to the people.

"Urmmm... Nope!" Donghae said cheerfully. "Getting hallucinations from the fight? I actually found it... thrilling... the rush... adrenaline."

"A-no. It was horrid.... and disgusting." I reply.

"Amber~"

 

"Dudes... I promise you someone is caling." I say out loud.

"And we promise you! Nobody that you can see standing right in front of you is." Donghae replied.

"What if it's someone sitting behind her..." Eunhyuk said.

"Oh shut up!" Donghae snapped at Eunhyuk.

 

"They are both wrong... you don't remeber me though?"

"W-WHo are you?" I ask out. Now completely oblivious to the many people staring at her weirdly.

 

"I was you best friend... untill... you left."

"Donghae is my best friend!" I yell out. Donghae smiled, Eunhyuk frowned.

 

"He was... until you left. Then I came, and you changed."

 

"What?! What are you talking about?" I say now walking to the sound of the voice. But it keeps changing.

 

"you were with me. Now you will return."

 

 

 

 

 

BTW. This isn't the twist I planned. LOL im so unexpected... even to myself...O.O... that can be dangerous....