My Problematic Birthday

The Thing in My Room...

Author POV

"YOONA!!" Sunny called to her friend.

"SUNNY!! Your here already?!?!" Replied Yoona.

"Yeah! I caught a bus. OH! On the bus I met some old friends of mine... Do you know a Choi Siwon?" Sunny asked.

Yoona stopped.

"Do you?" Sunny asked again.

"Y-Yeah... He was my boyfriend in highschool untill he dumped me for his friend. Kibum? Whatever. I dont care. Why do you ask?"

"I met him on the bus. He's friends with Sungmin and Kyuhyun. The people I told you about." I met Yoona after I got kidnapped, so she knows everything.

"What!!! and you didn't do anything? 'she' didn't do anything??"

"No... I don't really like hurting them. I've decided to forgive them. You should forgive Siwon. He's a nice guy." I said. Yoona glared at me.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM! So be quiet..." Sunny was surprised by Yoona's action. Yoona was normally chill, but now she's loosing it.

"Come inside. I have to talk to you." Yoona told Sunny. Yoona then took Sunny to her balcony which was over a yard of a hotel. It was about 5 in the afternoon and everyone was inside to eat dinner.

"Why did you choose to forgive them?" Yoona asked Sunny. At that moment 'She' appeared in the corner.

"I decided not to let one mistake ruin my friendship with them and you shouldn't either." Sunny replied cooly.

"But that one thing RUINED MY LIFE!" Yoona started yelling.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGIVE THEM. THEY RUINED YOUR LIFE TOO! HOW? HOW?" Yoona started crying. She started pushing Sunny.

"Yoona Stop!! Calm Down!" Sunny reached the balcony's edge.

"NO! I CAN"T STOP..." Yoona was hysterical. She gave Sunny one more push and-

"AHHHHHHHHHH-" Sunny fell and died.

 

Sungmin POV

We were in the lobby of the hotel. We were just checking in. It was going to be the best time here. Sunny seemed to be getting better. 

I looked over to Kyuhyun he wasn't paying attention. He was just looking out a window... whatever. He gasped.

"AHHHHHHHHHH-" we hear a scream coming from outside. All of us run outside.

We see a body lying on the ground. Kyuhyun and I run up. It was Sunny.

"Sunny... she's dead..." The rest of the guys came up behind us and gasped. I started crying. My friend just died.

"Sungmin, Kyuhyun Sorry." The other guys patted me on the back.

Sunny just came to visit Im Yoona right?

"SIWONNIE!" Huh??

"Yoona..." Siwon said.

"HI Siwonnie! It's been a while right?" 

"Yeah...Y- Yoona. H-How can you be like this... S-S-Sunny..." Siwon said stuttering.

"Huh??... OH MY GOD! SUNNY!!" Yoona ran up to her and cradled Sunny in her arms.

"She was just in my house..." She said.

"I was listening to music in the kitchen. I didn't hear anything..." Yoona said. Then the police came.

We saw Sunny get covered with the shroud and get caried away. Then we saw 'her' Sunny's sister. She was crying then...

Disappeared.

In the hotel, Kyuhyun and I got put into a room with Eunhyuk and Donghae. They were in the shower together, so we were just siiting on the bed.

I reach in my pocket to get my cell phone out, but I find a note.

Kyuhyun and I make eye contact. He searches his pockets... He has one too.

We open them.

Mine said:

 

Sungmin. It wasn't an accident. Yoona pushed her. I was there. I need your help...

And... She forgived you, so so do I. ~'She'

 

Kyuhyun'd said:

 

Kyuhyun. I know you saw what happened. I need your help...

And... She forgived you, so so do I. ~ 'She'

 

"Kyuhyun.... you saw it?!" I ask him.

"Yeah... that's why I was looking out.

"So why do you think she needs our help?" I ask.

"I need you to help me put Yoona in jail." 'She' appeared.

"You can testify against Yoona. You're a witness, Kyuhyun. And Sungmin. I can tell you everything that happened. And you will be as good as a witness. Wait... Kyuhyun... You were going to be a lawyer right?" 'She' said.

"Yeah..." Kyuhyun replied.

"Great. Sungmin you can go to the police and say it was a murder, homocide. whatever... anything but an accident... or suicide. You guys need to start planning."

"So, Once Sunny got to Yoona, she asked about Siwon. And that got Yoona all hysterical. Then they got into a one-sided fight and that's how Yoona got to pushing Sunny off and Sunny dying. Yoona only ran up to cover her prints. Of course... that's obvious." she continued.

"SUNGMIN! KYU~~ you guys can shower now!!" Eunhyuk shouted.

Then, she disappeared. Giving us a slight nod...

 

So now Yoona is the evil one... and Siwon was supposed to meet her tonight...

"Kyuhyun... let's shower." It sounded erted, but he got the urgency in my voice.

I turn on the water and call for Sunny's sister. I didn't expect her to appear, but she did.

"You know Siwon... What is he to Yoona?" I ask her.

"Oh... He's her ex- boyfriend. She never forgave him for leaving her" She replied.

"That's it. We need to find them now." Kyuhyun said.

"Hey Eunhyuk! Donghae! Do you want to play a game?" Kyuhyun shouted.

"A GAME?!?!" They shouted.

"Yeah. Whoever finds Siwon first wins!" Kyu SHouted.

"But isn't he out with a friend??" Donghae said.

"I thought you guys loved ruining things... I guess me and-"

"WE'LL DO IT!"They yelled. "It startes... NOW!" Eunhyuk yelled and ran off. We have the right roommates.

In no time we were running the streets of Busan loking for the two of them.

I ran towards the back alleys. I ran and looked into each one of them.

I loked into one and saw 2 people. I ran past...

wait.... i ran back.

I saw Yoona and Siwon. Siwon suddenly fell to his knees.

 

"SIWON!" I yelled. Eunhyuk appeared on the other side.

"I'm second... Do I still get something??" He ran up.

"Call 119!" He saw Siwon and did.

I faced Yoona. She was pointing a knife at me.

Then 'she' appeared behind Yoona and headlocked her. 

'She' gave Yoona to me and I held her until the police came.

 

 

Today was the most problematic birthday I've ever had.