Unexpected

The Thing in My Room...

Sungmin POV

"ONEW THAT WAS AMAZING!" shouted Yesung at our booth at Outback Steakhouse.

 

Yesung decided to treat us after what happened.  Win for all of us.

 

I really need to talk to Kyuhyun about the letters though. We were interuppted the last time...

 

"Kyu! Let's go to the bathroom together!" I say.

 

"You already did at the hotel. Here Too??" Donghae said. Making Everyone laugh along with him.

 

"Shut up. It's not like that." Kyuhyun plainly said out. Everyone stopped laughing.

 

"Let's go!" I say. breaking the silence and Myu and I head for the bathroom.

 

Once we get in I start talking, no even bothering to check if anyone's there because no one would understand.

 

"You know about Project X-"

 

"Experiment X" Kyuhyun interjected.

"Whatever... but there has to be some scientist out there who can help. They couldn't have just leave us ehre to fight for the rest of our lives!" I say.

 

*Squeak*

 

A bathroom stall opened.

A middle aged man came out.

 "How'd you know about Experiment 'X'? I thought all the papers were burned!" He said jokingly. as he was heading to the sink.

 "Some were taken too." Kuhyun stated.

 

When Kyuhyun said that the man stiffined.

 

"Would you happen to know a girl named Sunny?" The man asked still facing the sink.

 

"Yeah. She was our friend. She died not too long ago because of Yoona. I presume you know her too." I said now staring right at the back of his head.

 

"Yeah. and I know the rest of the girls too. I was their 'care taker' you could say. I can help you too. I was a scientist and devoted the rest of my life to finding the antidote.... and I believe it was yesterday that I did. I'm not sure if it's perfect yet, but it might work." He confessed.

 

"we know must of the males with us. We met with luck... i guess... but come with me." Kyuhyun said.

 

We walked out and to our table.

 

"Everyone. The man might be our solution." Kyuhyun announced

 

The people who knew what he was talking about smiled