Close to the End...

The Thing in My Room...

Amber POV

"Amber... What happened to you? We used to be friends!" Luna said. 

"Yeahh... We used to be. Till you went alll pysco crazy on me..." I really don't want to remeber those days. "I'm better off here with an actual friend than with you."

"Tsk Tsk.... That was your last chance to live. Now you're going to die with those.... those.... ugly things..." Luna said.

"Better to die loyally than evil." I spat back at her.

 

"LUNA! Let's just get on with it..." Hyoyeon looked irritated. Eunhyuk stepped back.

"I think it's better to torture them first...." Sooyoung gently spoke out.

"I Agree." Yoona said loudly in front of Siwon.

 

"JUST HURRY UP AND GET THEM!" Taeyeon burst out while harsly grabbing Leeteuk's wrist.

"ha... You don't intimidate me... you're so small..." leeteuk whispered.

"Oh yeah? How about now?" Taeyeon said while pulling out the knife. The one that was used to kill the guy.

"Just a little..." I heard Leeteuk whisper. Mainly becasue I was right next to him.

"AHHHHHHHH" Taeyeon raised the knife and slashed it down at Leeteuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeons 'She' was able to pull it a little, but it still cut down his arm.

It was bleeding. Hard.

 

 

"Wait.... what're you doing here?!?!" Taeyeon yelled at her 'She'.

All eyes were on them.

"Protecting whats good and kicking the off whats bad." She evilly smirked at Taeyeon.

"You were always weak... I had to pull you up day after day after day..." Taeyeon remarked.

"Maybe.... it was an act." 'SHe' whispered in taeyeons ear.

 

Taeyeon rasied her arm again preparing to attack, but when she brought it down... Nothing was in her hand.

"Looking for this?" 'She' said while holding up the knife.

"When did you-"

 

*SMACK*

'She' kicked Taeyeon in the jaw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And thats when the full fight begins.