Explanations

The Thing in My Room...

Sungmin POV

*click*

 

i hear the door lock even though I'm half asleep.

I immedialtely open my eyes and sit up.

 

'She' was here and she looked anxious... if you could say that.

 

"Urggghhhhhh..." I hear Kyuhyun groan from his bed beside mine... well... he was a heavier sleeper than me.

 

"Kyuhyun wake up." She said in the most monotone annoyed voice ever.

 

"huh?!?" Kyuhyun said still half asleep. "Oh. Sorry. Didn't know you were here." Kyuhyun said while yawning and sitting up.

"I need to tell you about Meekins." 'She' said and Kyuhyun went on full alert. His senses were on high.

 

"Continue." I said.

 

"Meekins was part of the experiment, but he isn't telling the whole truth. The girls convinced him that the males were to blame and he believed them. The other scientists had to keep him in a locked room at all times or else he would go after you guys."

 

"So Mr. Meekins is a lunatic?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Sort of. The day the girls escaped... he escaped also. I also kinda helped him get out.... But now I am in my right mind and can see the truth. Meekins doesn't have any antidote. He only has the original serum that corrupted the girls and killed the males."

 

*knockknockknock* someone was a the front door of the dorm.

 

"Who is it?" I hear Ryeowook yell from the kitchen.

"It's Mr. Meekins!"

"Oh! Coming!" Ryeowook yelled back.

 

'She' immedietly ran up to both of us and grabbed our wrists. I felt sand being sprayed all over us and then retracting.

 

I open my eyes and we were at the front door and Ryeowook was freaking out because we just appeared out of nowhere.

 

"ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?!?!" Ryeowook yelled while patting his heart.

"sorry wookie..." i say.

 

"how did you do that?" he asked.

 

"with help now do not answer the door." Kyuhyun said.

 

"HELLO ISN"T ANYONE GOING TO COME TO THE DOOR FOR ME?" Mr. Meekins yelled.

 

"Why not?" ryeowook asked.

 

"He's evil." Kyu said.

"IF NOBODY'S COMING I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!" Mr. Meekins yelled.

'She' appeared again.

 

"gather everyone in one room I'm going to hold him off for a bit. Try to escape out of the back." she said.

 

"okay. "We replied.

"Who are you talking to?" Ryeowook asked while looking quizically at us.

"Each other. Now come with me." I say while dragging Ryeowook to the room.