Reveal

The Thing in My Room...

Amber POV

We continued to stay in the safe house because, you never know when someine can attack... and if someone does, We know this place like the back of our hand.

Days, Weeks, then even months passed by and we were undisturbed.

 

"Amber! Look.... the dust is now moving!" Eunhyuk sarcastically said. We've had basically nothing to do.... Leeteuk never let us out, so we were practically stuck in a cell... or box, whichever suits your imagination.

 

'Amber!'

 

I look over to where the voice came from.

There stood a girl.... about my age... brown hair, long..... looks a little like a- wait.....

I continue to stare at her. She picks up her hand and waves shyly.

"Amber!" Eunhyuk called, but I only continued to stare. "Amber!"

 

"One sec!" I yell back and begin to approach the girl.

 

"W-who are you?" I whisper.

 

*Step Step Step* I can hear Eunhyuk coming up behind me.

 

She looks straight into my eyes, smirks and-

 

"AMBER!" Eunhyuk turns me around. "What are you doing? You look like a lunatic talking to that corner!"

"You can't see her?" I ask while pointing behind me. I turn around, but she was no longer there. The girl was no longer there. The other me was no longer there.

 

"See who?" Donghae poked around.

"Me.... there was ME me, then there was Her me.... i know she was myself, but she wasnt... it's too confusing... even I cant't understand." I said.

 

Donghae POV

Okay.... so right now Amber is really a lunatic, or she is telling the truth.... I'm not sure which.

"So Am-" I was about to ask Amber another question, but then her eyes turned a cloudy white.

 

"You were my best friend, until I came. Now I'm taking myself back." amber said creepily.

She then fainted.

 

"Amber?....."Eunhyuk said. Everyone saw what happened. Everyone is worried. Everyone is scared.

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!! I WAS BUSY AND.... LAZY^^; BUT noW IM BACK!!!