Attack

The Thing in My Room...

Sungmin POV

I feel.... a drip drip drip... on my head... she couldn't be...

 

 

 

I look up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The worst decision of my life.

She was floating there. Blood dripping everywhere. From here mouth with fangs to her hands with claws. Even from the wound in her heart. 

She grabs my hair, pulls my head back, bares her fangs. She swings the knife down...

 

and blackness.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Minnie... 'she' is right on top of him. He looks up...

His eyes enlarge at the sight. She swings....

 

 

He passed out.

But that saved his life for now. He fell over and so did she, causing her to miss. My lucky Min.

She drops the knife. Looks at my then charges with her claws.

My insticts kick in and I immediately hold my arms out....

 

 

 

 

 

I now have her neck in my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

She is scratching my arms; struggling to get free. I keep her there. With all my strength I fight back. Then she smirks and disappears as Leeteuk comes in to check on us and see if we're sleeping.

We were saved twice today.

 

He saw all my blood and Sungmin passed out.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UP AND  CALL AN AMBULANCE OR GET THE CAR STARED." he called out. Kangin walks in rubbing his eyes, sees us, then runs to do what he was told.

We are finally headed to the car, when I pass out.

 

Sungmin POV

I wake up in a white room...

Hospital. Where else... unless I was in heaven.... but I can't be cause I fell pain in my head. I try remembering wh- KYU!

Oh... he is in the bed next to my. Thank God for his kindness. I hear a doctor outside the door.

"We are not sure what happened. The physical evidence shows an attack, but from what?" the doctor said.

"I put hidden cameras in their room! We could check those!" Kibum... he said he took them out. I'm gonna get Kyu to kill him.

"ugh..." KYU! he's finally awake!

"Kyu, you okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine."

~~~~~~~ 2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun POV

I hear the doctor outside the door talking to my hyungs probably.

"We watched the videos, but it dosn't make sense. There was a flying knife, which got bloody out of nowhere. Then Sungmin passed out and Kyuhyun was struggling with his arms out and getting random scratches. Then you, Leeteuk, came in and everything was fine. I can't explain it." the video doesn't show her?? not even a little bit. What's gonna happen to us...