Final... :'(

The Thing in My Room...

Soon after, everything did calm down. Things drastically changed. Their action packed life slowly transformed into a life any other normal person would have.

'Super Junior' moved back into their dorm. Yoseob, Dongwoon and Amber decided to move to the dorms neighboring theirs.

The Experiment Boys were off to who knows where, but all of them knew that they were only a phone call away.

 

On the news a couple days later, their safe house was on tv. The police found the dead bodies and was now doing a full investigation.

Leeteuk left the letters there on purpose, so it would be easier for the police.

The huge experiment slowly was dug up and the cruelties that happened revealed.

Except no one knew who was an experiment child. The last picture stayed with the boys. Who left long before the police could even come close to them.

All the hardships, the scary moments became a memory in their heads.

 

"Dude.... Leeteuk!" Donghae called.

"Yes?" Leeteuk answered.

"When did that get there??" Donghae said pointing to a picture of all 12 of the living experiment boys. "Wasn't there a picture of us and Amber and Dongwoon and Yoseob??"

"Yeah..." Leeteuk said.

"That's kind of creepy..." Sungmin said while coming into the room.

 

"We can be creepy right?" Sehun announced while coming out from a spot he has been hiding in.

"WTF WHEN DID YOU GET THERE!"Sungmin yelled.

"Hmm... we got here like 3am. " Sehun said.

"We?" Leeteuk asked.

"yep!" Xiumin happily said as he emerged too.

"When'd you get here?" Kyuhyun asked once he saw the 12 guys standing in the middle of the living room. "By the way, I just invited Amber and the guys over."

"It's like a reunion!" Kyungsoo said. "We should have food.... Do you mind?"

"Nope, Ryeowook would probably like it if you found him too." Donghae said.

"Wait!!" Sungmin called after Kyungsoo.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I'm going to help too!" Sungmin said before whispering something in Kyungsoo's ear.

"Okay!" Kyungsoo said with a little more energy. "Let's do this."

 

"Sungmin... the secrets he has. Last time it was my birthday. What could it be this time?" Leeteuk whispered.

"Heechul..." Kyuhyun whispered.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"We need presents..." Donghae said. "Quickly! Tell Amber and the guys to get presents before they come!" 

Kyuhyun was already texting away on his phone.

"We'll be right back okay?" Kris announced while quickly shooing the group to go and get something small.

"Tell the others!!" Leeteuk freaked. "Where's Heechul?"

"I think in his room.... I'll go check on him. You tell the others to go get presents. Even if it's just a face mask or something." Donghae said.

 

Leeteuk quickly yet quietly ran throughout the dorm finding evveryone.

"Eunhyuk!" Leeteuk called once he saw him.

"Hyung!" Eunhyuk said back.

"Go out now and buy a present for Heechul will you?" Leeteuk said right before running off again.

"Shoot... why do we keep on forgetting?" EUnhyuk whispered before heading out.

 

Amber, Dongwoon and Yoseob were directly outside 'Super Juniors' dorm. They were right about to ring the bell, but each of them got a text from Kyuhyun.

*Don't come yet. You need to get a present for Heechul first.*

"I say..." Amber said. "We are soooo lucky."

"Same. Now let's go before we are late." Dongwoon said.

The door opened and out came the experiment boys.

"Ha. Did you just get the text?" Chen asked. "We better hurry. Heechul should be awake from his beauty sleep soon."

"how do you know that?" Luhan asked. 

"He has a similar schedule to another person i know." Chen cooly said. "We have approximately an hour i'm guessing."

"Aigoo..."Yoseob sighed before walking away.

 

An hour later~~

"Ahh~~ That was a nice beauty sleep..." Heechul groaned as he was slowly getting up. "I wonder why no one has wished my a happy birthday yet..."

Heechul got ready for the day then exited his room.

"Hi guys~" he said once he saw most of his dorm mates lounging in the living room.

"Oh hey Heechul." Shindong said completely focused on the tv.

Heechul pouted.

The lights flickered.

They all looked up to the lights.

Then the lights completely went out.

"HOLY GOODNESS CRAp MY T!" Heechul screamed as the lights turned back on.

In front of him, 15 more people appeared in a span of 3 seconds at most.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEECHUL!" All of them Simultaneously yelled.

"Thank you, and about time..." Heechul shook his head.

"Wow... you are sooo grateful." Kyuhyun said.

"I know!" Heechul happily said.

"Just eat your food." Yesung said before shoving a piece of cake into Heechul's mouth.

"YAH!" Heechul yelled, letting the cake fall out of his mouth.

"That was so diva like." Amber said while walking past Heechul. "Happy Birthday~~" She turned back around and smirked.

 

All 30 of them were gathered in the living room. Happily laughing, eating and talking. Almost like the times before the 'she's' came into their life. Except for each person there was at least 12 new people to share happy and sad times with.

I guess to this story, it is a happy ending afterall. Thank you for staying with me the whole time and I love you guys~~