Paintball

The Thing in My Room...

Kyuhyun POV

 

"HEY KYUHYUN! COME HERE!!!" i hear Sungmin yell from the bathroom.

 

"Why does he need you in the bathroom... just saying..." Amber said.

 

"I dont know... be right back!" I say as i rush off to the bathroom.

 

"What?!" I yell once I enter the bathroom. "Do you know how awkward it was..."Hey Kyuhun Come Here! I'm waiting for you in the bathroom!" I imitated sungmin.

 

"I didn't mean it like that!" He defended.

"But it sounded like it!" I said back.

 

"Sorry... but this is imprtant look at these letters 'She' gave me." Sungmin said while handing me multiple sheets of paper.

 

(For a refresher...)

 

The 20 girls we have gathered for experiment x have shown positive results. Out personal scientist are working day and night for the antidote. They have shown inner anger that is deeper and more hurtful than I have ever seen before. They speak of males from their childhood that hurt them. They plan to seek revenge on them. We need to warn the males as soon as possible, if the scientists fail.

 

At night the girls show signs of struggle, they say that the males are trying to kill them, but we see nothing ourselves or on cameras. We see objects levitating without reason, but we can't explain it. The night attacks only further their anger for the boys. If the anitdote isn't made soon, the girls will be taken to high custody and we will send people to watch the males.

 

The girls will stop at nothing to achieve their goal, which is to kill the males. Only Sunny shows signs of forgiveness, but at nightfall, all disappears. They have killed 3 of our own to escape. Our scientists hve failed us. The males must be found.

 

They have escaped over night, we believe the beings at nightfall are not the males anymore, but allies that help them. We believe the males will have to fend for themselves because they have taken almost all our research. Experimet X is a fail and will be erased from history. Burn this letter after reading it.

 

"SO... They were part of an experiment. We have to tell the others, Sungmin." I say.

"But it could only make them freak out and panic more... we don't want that. So let's tell them later.." Sungmin replied.

 

"OHH!! IS THAT KYUHYUN AND SUNGMIN IN THE BATHROOM! LOVE BIRDS!" Heechul screamed.

 

"HEECHUL YOU WERE THERE THE WHOLE CONVERSATION! YOU SHOULD KNOW!!" I yell back.

 

"Sorry. I was looking at myself in the mirror... I wasn't paying attention or anything!" Heechul exclaimed... Heechul.... really?!?!

 

 

"Hey Guys!" the rest of 'Super Junior' and the entertainers walked into the room. "We're going to play paint ball. Wanna come?" Doojoon said.

 

"Don't you guys work now?" Siwon asked.

"No. We are free. Our shift ended at 6." Dongwoon replied. "Let's go!"

 

"Heechul is OUT! I don't want to get paint on me...." Heechul cried.

"It's okay... I'll help you get the paint out later" Hangeng said... there was an awkward silence in the room....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay." Heechul said trying to hide a smile on his face.

 

"Then we are OFF!!!" Shindong yelled.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!!" Sungmin bursted out. "Let's play with teams of 2. Okay. So people who were in the room before, pair with someone who was out of the room."

 

"What about us??" Amber said motioning to both Donghae and herself. "we came in the middle."

 

"Umm... You can be partners if you'd like or just on whichever side." Sungmin said.

 

"I wanted to be with Amber..." Hyna said whining quietly.

 

"What you want to be with Amber and not me??" Hyunseung said.

"Well.... I wanted to show you guys that girls can win!!" Hyuna said positively.

 

"Okay. Hyuna. Let's pair up!" Amber said.

"Yay!" Hyuna let out a small cheer.

 

"Everybody pair up now." Sungmin leaded.

The pairs were:

Eunhyuk and Donghae.

Leeteuk and Kangin.

Kibum and Siwon.

Heechul and Hangeng.

Ryeowook and Yesung.

Sungmin and Me.

Doojoon and Yoseob.

Amber and Hyuna.

Kikwang and Dongwoon.

Junhyun and Hyunseung.

and...Shindong...

 

"I don't have a partner..." Shindong cried out making a scene.

"Well, if you want one you can make it a group of three." Sungmin suggested.

 

"No. I CAN DOMINATE BY MYSELF!"  Shindong yelled while making himself look all high and mighty.

 

"Okay. Let's go now... Before it closes." Kibum said.

 

We were off.

 

 

Onew POV

 

I"m at the paintball arena. I was going to go with my friends... but they bailed, so I'm going by myself.

 

"WE ARE HERE!!" Sombody yelled as they entered throught the door.

"Shindong stop making a fool of yourself." another guy said.

 

in total there were 21 of them. They were all older than me... I am 10.

 

"Guys look at the little kid! Is he going to play with us??" A feminine looking guy said. "Hey. What's your name?"

 

"I'm Onew! And yes I'm playing with you!" I admitted even though I was scared of them...

 

"EVERYONE PUT YOUR GEAR ON. THE GAME WILL START IN 5 MINUTES." the speaker said.

I ran off and started pulling my gear on.

~~~ 5 minutes later~~~~~

 

"5.... 4....3....2....1. BEGIN!" the speaker said starting the game.

 

I immediately ran in and hid in a crevice where no one could see me.

 

After about 15 minutes through the game I saw a lady walk in the door. She was pretty.

 

Two of the guys were walking in that direction.

 

"Hey Yesung." The woman said.

"Who are y-"

He was cut off because the woman shot him with the paintball gun.

 

"What are you doing?" The other guy yelled, but then she shot him in the face. She started dragging the Yesung guy out.

The guy cleared his face and noticed the Yesung guy was no longer with him.

"YESUNG! YESUNG!" he started calling his name.

 

I run to find another person to help. I hate bullies.

 

Shindong POV

 

I am on full alert ready to shoot at anything who comes at me.

 

*tug tug*

 

I feel it on my leg and immediately point my gun towards it...

 

It was Onew. I pull my gun back because he seemed really scared.

 

"Oh... sorry.. yes??" I say.

He only grabs my hand and pulls me in one direction.

 

We pass Ryeowook who is yelling Yesung's name. Onew grabs his hand too and pulls him along.

 

Passing the corner I see a glimpse of a girl and Yesung.

 

"She's a bully... she was dragging Yesung..." Onew said in a quiet shy voice.

 

I ran after Yesung.

I grab his arm and pull him back.

 

"What are you doing??" I yell at the lady.

 

"Oh... we are childhood friends. I'm Luna nice to meet you!" Sh esaid in a sweet voice.

"Don't lie. Your a meanie... bully." Onew said while he came up behind me.

 

"well. Your only a small kid. Too bad." when Luna said that Onew seemed to get angry.

He raised his gun and shot it at Luna's face. It was a bullseye.