Busan

The Thing in My Room...

Sungmin POV

"HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!" All my hyungs and donsengs cheered. They were all busy on my birthday, so it was okay.

"For your birthday we bought tickets for a bus to Busan!!"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" I was really looking forwards to it... but i wasn't... I was still afraid of her...

"It's leaving in an hour let's go. I've already packed your stuff!"

In 5 minutes we were off... A world record for us.

I had a feeling in my stomach that it wasn't going to be a good day.

 

Kyuhyun POV

The sun was shinning. The sky was blue. It was actually pretty warm for January. I would've been in the best mood ever, except...

 

That my conscious was telling me not to go on the bus. Not to pack. Not to go into the car.

I ignored it of course... It was for MY Minnie. If it was for anyone else I would have believed it. But it was for My minnie... so I can't just not go.

We arrived at the bus station and Sungmin came up to me.

"I don't want to go. I have a bad feeling." I said straight out.

"Me too."

"Do you want to tell the others?" i asked.

"No... I could make them feel bad." He's to nice.

"Just know if anything happens... I told you so." I just had to. I couldn't help it.

 

We head onto the bus. Other than us, there was about 10 other people.

After we the bus left, Leeteuk asked he bus driver to put music on, and he did.

Mr. Simple was about to play. He radio MC just announced it.

"EVERYONE YOUR PARTS!!" Leeteuk yelled... he's too hyper. Ever since we have had our circle of 13 friends we have been singing the songs of Super Junior. Cuz... we match.

Throughout the whole ride we were singing the songs on the radio. But then I saw her...

It was in broad daylight and she was here. Then again... up on a building... Now on a sign.

I look over to Sungmin he hasn't noticed yet.

Then she is in front of our bus...

We are going to run into her... 3...2...1

I close my eyes. We stopped...

"Sorry there must be a problem with the engine. I'll go out and check."

We weren't on a highway. We just were on a side road.

"Sorry, but sir. I'm heading to Busan. Can I pay you now and board the bus?" someone asked.

"Yeah sure, but it might be broken." he replied.

"Don't worry. You'll fix it." She said. She boarded the bus.

"Sunny..." Sungmin whispered. And yes it was her.

sungmin... i told you so. I said in my heas.

She sat in the back. I looked at her.

 

She saw me and grinned... this was going to be a fun trip...

 

Sungmin POV

Sunny is on the bus behind me... I knew I should've refused... I can hear Kyuhyun thinking ' I told you so' to me right now...

*Vroom*

"I got the bus working, so we are back in business." said the driver... and we're off...

Then she approached me.

"Excuse me... your Sungmin right? Lee Sungmin." Sunny asked.

"Yeah..." now everyone was staring at me.

She turned to Kyuhyun.

"And your Cho Kyuhyun." he nodded.

"I can't believe we met here! Also I can't believe you forgot me!" She exclaimed.

"Sunny... we didn't forget you! How could we forget you..." said Kyuhyun.

"You didn't?? Then why didn't you approach me? I wasn't sure it was you. You cut your hair and your all grown up now." I said.

The rest of my friends were just looking at us.

"So your their friend! Welcome!!!! You can sit here. Not in the back. It's lonely." said Ryeowook. He didn't know anything but why did he have to say that...

"So why are you going to Busan?" Yesung asked Sunny.

"To visit my friend Yoona." Siwon tensed.

"Im Yoona?" Siwon asked.

"OH!! You know her??"

"I might..."

At that moment an evil face went on Sunny, but it disappeared in an instant.

Could Yoona and Siwon be like Sunny and Kyuhyun and Me??

"Why aren't you guys keeping in touch?" Sunny asked Siwon.

"We had a fight and after that... we never really saw each other again." Oh... that's sad.

"Sunny what's that scar on your leg?" Shindong asked.

"Oh... "she glared at me and Kyuhyun"... I got bit by a wolf when I was younger. No big deal... It was long ago."

"Really?!?! That's so bad!!" Yesung exclaimed. I felt the guilt pour down on me.

Suddenly The Boys by SNSD came on the radio.

"OH! I love this song. My friends and I call ourselves SNSD because the group and us match." Everyone was surprised even me.

"We match with Super Junior, so we call our selves that!" Eunhyuk yelled.

"Really that's so cool!" 

"We have now arrived at Busan. You may now exit the bus."

We all shuffled out and headed towards our hotel.

"Sungmin! Kyuhyun! Se you later!!" Sunny yelled after us... only I couldn't tell if it was good or bad...