Escape

The Thing in My Room...

Sorry... i havent updated in a long long long long time... If u forgot whats going on... Heres a flashback to the last part of the last update:

 

"HELLO ISN"T ANYONE GOING TO COME TO THE DOOR FOR ME?" Mr. Meekins yelled.

 

"Why not?" ryeowook asked.

 

"He's evil." Kyu said.

"IF NOBODY'S COMING I'M GOING TO HAVE TO BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!" Mr. Meekins yelled.

'She' appeared again.

 

"gather everyone in one room I'm going to hold him off for a bit. Try to escape out of the back." she said.

 

"okay. "We replied.

"Who are you talking to?" Ryeowook asked while looking quizically at us.

"Each other. Now come with me." I say while dragging Ryeowook to the room.

~~

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

"Hey! Someone get the door! Mr. Meekins is there!" Shindong yelled as us as we walked into the living room.

"Naw.... he's evil. That's what Kyu and Minnie said to me after killing me." Wookie replied sacastically.

"It's the truth though!!!" Min immediatley fought back. "Kyu! Can you get the others? I'm going to convince Ryeowook he's wrong."

 

I grunt in agreement and head upstairs.

The first couple rooms i went in were no hassle... but then I was on Eunhyuk and Donghae's room... those two never get up.

 

"EUNHYUK DONGHAE WAKE UP!" I yell once I open the door.

 

'zzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...' is all my response.

 

"Hmph... I SAID... WAKE THE HELL UP!!!"

 

"Urgghhh..." I hear Donghae grumble. ""Monkeys dont eat bananas... they eat fish..." donghae was talking in his half-asleepness...

 

I stomp up to their beds and pull the blankets off.

 

'...'

 

Nothing.

 

I go to the bathroom and get 2 cups of water and splash it on their faces.

 

'im back home! nemo's back...' donghae grumbled again...

'oh no! the crocodile's gonna eat me!" Eunhyuk said while slightly panicking.

 

I walk to the doorway again.

 

I crouch down and sprint to the bed.

I jump up and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OWWW!!! WHAT THE FUCCK?!?!" Donghae and Eunhyuk yell in unison.

 

"Wait... why am i covered in water..." donghae said.

 

"You wouldn't wake up, Nemo." I reply. "Go downstairs and meet Sungmin and the others in the living room. I need to wake Heechul up. He's almost as hard as you guys... but he wakes up before the water."

 

I leave the room and go directly to Heechuls. The last one.

 

"Heechul! WAKE UP NO-"

 

"YAAA!!! WHY ARE YOU WALKING IN WHILE IM CHANGING, ERT!!" Heechul yells as I open the door.

 

"Oh! Mianhae, hyung! You never woke up this early before..." I say.

"I heard you splask water on Eunhyuk and Donghae... I didnt even want to go close to that..." Heechul replied.

"Then let's go downstairs. We're the last one's." I say and we're off.

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

Once everyone is downstairs I start explaining.

"Mr. Meekins is a bad person." I start off. "He has tricked us and is now coming after us. He was helping the girls and now he is after the same goal... BUT we have Amber. She was with the girls, but is with us now. Sh-"

 

"Someone call for me?" Amber said as she walked in through the window.

 

"Oh so your just walking in our windows now... not even the door." Donghae exclaimed.

 

"Well.. there was crazy Meekins at the door. He was insane!!" Amber said enthusiastically.

 

"Wait! Mr. Meekins is insane and at our door?? How are we going to escape?!?!" I hear Yesung panick.

 

"Easy... out the window... like Amber..." I say.

 

"Cool. Leggo!" Amber said and crawls out again.

 

Everyone was nearly out and gone. Only Kyu, Me, Eunhyuk and 'She' were left.

 

"Eunhyuk you go!" I say.

 

He was halfway out the window.

"LET ME IN I SAID!!!!" 

The doorway suddenly burst open.

 

*Thunk*

I look directly to the right side of my head...

 

 

 

 

 

An axe was planted only centimeters away...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!" I yell spazztically out of fear and anxiety.

 

"GAHHH!!! WTF!" Eunhyuk crawls the rest of the way and then runs with the rest of the group.

 

'GO!' Kyu and I see 'She' say and we immedialtey run out.

 

I take one last look back to see 'Her' being beaten by Mr. Meekins...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He could see her...

 

 

HEYHEYHEY!! Im back... it's been a while... Didja catch the double meaning I put in Donghae's sleepy talk?!?! It's erted... lol... but I'm really sorry I havent updated in so long... I abandoned you guys...cry...