Don't Trust Mr. Meekins

The Thing in My Room...

Sungmin POV

"Oh... Hello Mr. Meekins! Fancy meeting you here... again." Kyuhyun said once he saw him.

"'She? Why call her She... doesn't she have a name?? I'd like to know more about her." Mr. Meekins said.

 

 

'She' appeared right behind Mr. Meekins and shook her head 'no' and then immediately dissapeared.

 

"What? Was she behind me?" Mr. Meekins asked.

 

"No... there was a custodial staff member and we kinda made awkward eye contact..." I lied.

"Okay. Well... I have to go. We can meet up tomorrow and talk about it more right?" Mr. Meekins said.

 

"Actually tomorrow we're busy. Maybe in a couple days. Call you! BYE!" Kyuhyun said and rushed out.

 

 

 

~~~~~ TOMORROW~~~~~~~~~

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KYUHYUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

everyone yelled at Kyu's party.

"LET ME HAVE A PIECE OF CAKE!!" Eunhyuk yelled over the cheers.

 

After all the cake, pizza and presents. Everyone was situated in the living room, playing truth or dare.

 

"Kyuhyun, Truth or dare?" Heechul asked.

"I pick dare." Kyu replied

 

"okay..... I dare you to.....kiss Sungmin." Heechul said.

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

"I dare you to...... kiss Sungmin."

 

I halted at eveything...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't thought of Sungmin this way since we found.... you know 'HER' in our bedroom.

 

My heart rate is doubling every second. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Sungmin blushing... how cute^^

"Well?? What are you waiting for?!" Amber and Ryeowook yelled in unison.

 

how embarrasing.... ryeowook is almost spazzing. I can tell he's holding it in.

 

I turn towards Sungmin. He has his head down.

 

"YAH SUNGMIN! PUT YOUR HEAD UP!" Donghae yelled as he pushed Sungmin's chin up, so he faced me.

 

I looked directly into his eyes. They were glimmering against the light and inside or his eyes... i couldn't think anymore. They were mezmerizing.

 

 

 

I get up and put my hands on each side of him at the couch, right next to his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I lean down and slowly, but sweetly kiss Sungmin.

 

"Awww...." I heard Ryeowook in the backround.

 

 

 

"Sorry. I need to go to the bathroom!" Shindong said out of the blue.

"Awwwwwww" everyone said in unison. "You ruined the moment!!" Heechul yelled.

"I'm sorry guys, but that 'Awwwwwww' I couldn't tell if it was out of sadness or cuteness. It sounded like both." I said while laughing.

I looked over to Sungmin.

He smiled shyly while avoiding the other member's eye contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

I know I havent updated in a long time.... WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!! Suddenly I got so busy........ this chapter is not but it is needed the birthday part was in honor of kyus birthday, the first part was for the story. Also I'm trying to built Kyumin's relationship. So I kinda needed that too.