Vanished

The Thing in My Room...

'SHE' POV

I was in the room when Sungmin and Kyuhyun had their whole conversation...

 

 

They are right.

 

 

But Sunny isn't dead. I found her after I committed suicide and she had little grudges against the two, but I had lots. I conviced her that those two could have done more to save her because now she was caged up inside the kidnappers house. She was his wife. Out of force.

Now Sunny hold grudges for them almost as strong as I do. We both want them dead. I have corrupted her soul. It's worth it though.

 

Now she won't stop me from killing them.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Sungmin and I have decided that the next time she appears we will-

"You will what?" She's here. and Sungmin's not. He's in the bathroom.

"SUNGMIN!" I have to call for him. He said we would do this together.

"YOU WILL WHAT!?!?" she's getting angry.

"We would tell you that it's not our fault Sunny's dead... We were so young. That was all we could do..." Sungmin said that. I know I couldn't have.

"Well, Sunny's not dead. But we both hold a grudge. You could have told her parents. The police... But you didn't."

"We did tell the police... They thought we were joking." Sungmin.

"Well, you could have pushed... Now you are going to die."

The knife from the last attack is still lying on the floor. She picked it up... Why didn't we move it.??

She was about to throw it, when Siwon came in.

"Hey Sungmin do yo-"
He startled her. She threw the knife at him.

It impaled..... his....

 

 

Bible.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!!! Thank you Lord Jesus for saving me this day."

"It wasn't us.... It was her!" I pointed to Sunnys sister. But I remembered. They can't see her. 

Siwon looked at me like I was crazy. Then he stormed off, with the Bible impaled with the knife.

At least she doesn't have her weapon.

 

"SUNGMIN, KYUHYUN COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Leeteuk. Siwon told him. We both bolt for the door, but it closed and locked.

"You're not going anywhere. Did you think I was done with you?"

Then I could hear Leeteuk's frustrated steps coming up... Faster Hyung...

"I still have these." She bared her fangs and elongated her finger nails.

The door knob shook. "YOU OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT!"

She took notice of Leeteuk, of course, and grabbed both of us.

Leeteuk broke the door down... Damn.... He was mad....

Then he saw us. She was dragging her fingernails across our cheeks. Cutting a long line. Leeteuk was watching the cut appear and blood drip down. His face was full of fear.

Then the rest of my hyungs came and saw it too. We were struggling. Trying to get away. Then she took us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We just vanished from their sight.