Chapter31

The Thing in My Room...

"Okay!" Sehun started. "To catch her, first use this aluminum foil to cover yourself up.*Sehun takes out aluminum foil* It helps to keep her out! So we need to set up a simple trap-bait thinger.... so, we need bait. That 'she tend to like either females or feminine men. We are NOT putting Amber in again, so a feminine male...  All of us hide throughout the room. To go inside you, she needs to become visible. We all will be waiting. WHen she becomes visible, shine a flashlight at her *Sehun takes out many flashlights* She will shrink away in the opposite direction (She is very predictable). The closest 1-3 people behind her will take this garbage bag *takes out garbage bag* and enclose her in it. Then we burn it!!" Sehun fully explained.

"Ummm..... i have some questions..." Eunhyuk said.

"Yes?" Sehun replied.

"First.... where did you get all the stuff? Second...How do you know so much? Third.... do we really need to wear aluminum foil?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Truthfully, Sehun's always been wierd like that.... we have no idea how he gets the stuff, but if u ask... even if he has no bag, he has it." SuHo explained.

"As for the second one! I am just Sehun. That shall be enough!" Sehun spoke. "The third.... is a must!"

"Fashion terrorist" Eunhyuk whispered.

"Wait!! Can't she hear us say the plan?" Ryeowook asked.

"Well, she's very stupid." Sehun blankly said.

"Don't make her angry!" Luhan forcibly whispered.

"I have the most experiece with her. It okay!" Sehun comforted.

"Crazy dude..." D.O. said.

"Another question..." Ryeowook quietly said.

"OMG SO MANY QUESTION~ I THOUGHT I EXPLAINED IT WELL... "Sehun gasped.

"Sorry, but who is the 'bait' going to be?" Ryeowook asked.

"Umm... welll we need to decide that now! I say you are a perfect ift! UNless yo uare completely against it.... or there is a volunteer." Sehun said.

"Uuuhhh...." Ryeowook said, that being the only thing he could get out.

"No~" Yesung butted in.

"Okay.... anyone else?" Sehun said.

"Well, why does it have to be us? You guys seem to have more experience..." Sungmin said.

"Okay.... anyone else?" Sehun said yet again.

"You look cute!" Leeteuk said while pointing to Xiumin.

"Ahhh no, that won't do... he might have a cute face, but he's the strongest...." Kris blurted.

Leeteuk made an 0 face then backed away.

There was no one else.

"Fine fine fine! I'll so it!" Ryeowook said.

"But Ryeowook?" Yesung whispered.

"Its alright! I can be strong!" Ryeowook said full of confidence then marched into the middle of the room.

"Let's get started!" Sehun said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryeowook was sitting alone in the middle of the room. Quietly singing the lyrics to Fly. It was a song that hyped him up for anything, but now it comforted him. He couldn't see anyone else, but he knoew they were there, but just with his eyes, he felt alone.

*Whoosh*

Ryeowook heard a small wind sound from behind him, he turned around to see what, but before he could even fully turn around he had about a billion flashlights in his face.

He quickly covered him eyes while scrouching lower.

He heard sound of shuffling and a bad from behind him.

"WE CAUGHT HER!" He heard Kyuhyun yell.

"See! I told you she was very, very predictable. Now get the fire started." Sehun said cooly.

 

In only a couple minutes, they were all staring at thr burning garbage bag. They used to hear moans and sounds of pain and begging, but now it was all gone.

"That went real quick." Ryeowook admitted,

"My plans are best!" Sehun said.

"Lol, no they aren't last time you almost killed us all." Chen said.

"True.... but I was trying to add fun to it!! I add fun to everything!" Sehun said.

"What fun did you add to this?" Donghae asked.

"I made you guys wear aluminum suits." Sehun said trying to contain his laughter.

"You ..." Eunhyuk hissed while glaring at Sehun.

"I know!" Sehun agreed and finally letting his laughter fully come out.