Mr. Meekins

The Thing in My Room...

No one POV

 

"Apparently, not all of you are targets, but I'm going to tell you all anyways." The man started.

"I'm Mr. Meekins. I was a part of an olf experiment called, Experiment X. Experiment X was supposed to enhance people's ability to remember their memories and past. Maybe even see into their past lives. This experiment consisted of 20 females and males. Sadly, the males had a negative result almost immedialty and they lost their minds and eventually couldn't even function correctly.

The females tested positively... at first. Th-"

 

"How did you get the test subjects?" Sungmin asked out of the blue. Remembering the vague memory of Sunny being kidnapped.

"Well... we kidnapped some. I have to admit. Others were homeless or orphans. Nobody cared about them..." Mr. Meekins answered.

"People did. Each of us with a friend that was in the experiment cared for them..." Siwon said. Remembering that Yoona and he used to be the best of friends.

"I'm sorry." Mr. Meekins said.

 

"Wait... Am I the only one who's lost??" Amber asked.

"Nope!" Ryeowook said. Showing that he was just acting like he knew all what we were saying.

 

"Okay. Let me start from the beginning." Meekins started again. "Some people here such as Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Siwon and Heechul are targets... or were targets of some females in the experiment. That was when the experiment started going downhill.

The girls had side effects that turned minor sadness from the past into a big thing that charged them to find the guys and kill them. Another side effect was that they would have 'imaginary friends' that corrupted then and helped them escape." 

 

"So... who here is a target?" Amber asked a question once again.

"I believe I have that record." Meekins says as he pulls out a sheet of paper.

"ummm. There is Kyuhyun. Sungmin. Sunny said those. Siwon, Yoona. Heechul, Sooyoung. Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon. Leeteuk, Taeyeon. Yesung, Luna. Dongwoon and Yoseob, Jihyun. Jonghyun, Tiffany. Onew, Jessica. Taemin, Seohyun. Key, Yuri. Changmin, Krystal. Jaejoong, Sulli. Yuhno, BoA.... these people died in the experiment.... blahblahblah.... and Donghae, Amber."

 

"Wait. Donghae and Amber? As in me? But I am perfectly fine!" Amber complained. "Anyways. I don't remember being in some freak experiment. I'm not in the picture!"

 

"Well. I remember you. You were an outcast in the experiment." Meekins said to Amber. "You had no friends and ran away. That's why we barely have a record of you. Good thing you've forgiven Donghae. You seem like such good friends."

 

"I am a genius..." AMber said fancying herself.

"Amber... I would never be able to live without you as a friend." Donghae said.

"What about me?!?!" Eunhyuk interjected looking hurt.

"You too. Now back to the story." 

 

"Once the subjects escaped... we had no track on them. The experiment was shut down and never heard of again... until now. I have been working on a antidote in the basement of my house. I think I have found the answer. I just need to test someone."

"OHNO! Not me..." Amber said. "I hate shots and points and anything like that.... but guns... paint ball guns are cool."

"Fine..." Then I need someone else and fast! Mr. Meekins said.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" Kyuhyun unexpectedly shouted.

"Didn't you just go?"

"No... I talked. I didn't go." Kyuhyun replied. "Sungmin you're coming with me."

"Bathroom Buddies... yay!" SUngmin said in a sarcastic tone. He rolled his eyes. SO did Kyuhyun.

 

"So what did you need?" Sungmin asked once they got in.

"TO go to the bathroom I told you!" Kyuhyun said.

"Okay... do what'cha need to do I'll be waiting over here!" Sungmin said while leaning against the wall and putting his hands in his pockets.

 

"Hey Kyu! Check your pockets..." Sungmin yells.

"Hold on. After I wash my hands!" Kyu replied. In two minutes they had a message.

 

"DOn't Trust Meekins? Why? He helped us!" Sungmin was wondering.

"Well, if 'she' said it. We better trust her. She's on our side now."

"Your side?"

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun turn around.

 

"Oh....Hello Mr. Meekins! Fancy meeting you here... again."