Who?

The Thing in My Room...

No One POV

They all rushed to Amber, trying to awake her and making sure she was okay.

Sungmin got up completely worried still, but needed a break. He turned around and faced the window, he saw a glimpse of a man's eyes.

"Hey Kyu... com'ere" Sungmin said. Kyuhyun walked after him.

They wlked to the window and look out. Underneath the window was a teenager. Actually a dozen.

The both hesitated.

"Did you say Amber?" One of them whispered to us.

"Yeah... who are you?" Kyuhyun replied.

"We come from Experiment X. We never died. We escaped. Listen! Amber can be dangerous. Unlike the rest of the girls, her 'she' was the opposite. She was good and her 'she' was bad. She escaped with us, but we lost her in the process." Another explained.

 

'So the guys never died...' Kyuhyun and sungmin thought.

"Umm.... again.... who are you... like specifically." Sungmin asked.

"Oh yeah.... Im Sehun, that's BaekHyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, Kris, Xiumin, LuHan, Chen, D.O.,SuHo and that's Kai. We are the only ones who survived throughout this whole time. We've tried to find Amber again in case she has another breakout, but looks like we found her a little too late." Sehun introduced.

 

"What do you mean?" SUngmin asked.

"SUNGMIN, KYUHYUN. Who are you talking to?" Siwon asked.

Sehun and the others popped up.

"Hello.... We are from experiment x... don't worry, we're not bad. We just need to help Amber." Luhan said.

"Help Amber?" Donghae asked. "Then come on in!"

 

 

 

SORRY SO SHORT......... ^w^