Flashback

The Thing in My Room...

This chapter is a flashback that takes place in Sungmin's sleep.

________________

Author POV

"Kyuhyunnie Come here!!!!!" says 3 year old Sungmin.

"What?? Min??"

"I want you to meet my bestest friend that is a girl. Her name is Sunny!!"

Kyuhyun pouts and says "You said I would be your only bestest friend other than Wookie..."

"FINE! She is only my very good friend. HAPPY?" Said a pouting Sungmin.

Kyuhyun smirks. "Yup!"

They three of them start playing around the park when a wolf jumps out of a bush nearby.

"SUNNY WATCH OUT!!!" cried Sungmin.

"Don't worry! I like dogs!!" Sunny said. But it wasn't a dog. The wolf ran up to her growling and bit her thigh. "OWWWWWW!!! MINNIE HELP MEE!! KYUHYUN!!! I"M HURT!"

Sungmin and Kyuhyun was afraid. They didn't know what to do. Sungmin retreated to the top of the slide, when Kyuhyun slipped away to get help. After about 5 minutes Kyuhyun came back with a stranger that was passing by.

"Help her ajushi!! She's my friend and she's hurt real bad!!!" Kyuhyun said, but the man didn't know what to do.

The man finally went up to her and beat the wolf away. All that was left was a crying Sunny who was bleeding all over. He grabbed her and ran away.

"MISTER!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??? THE HOSPITAL??? SHE NEEDS TO GO THERE!!" Sungmin yelled from the slide. But the man just kept running. 

That was the last they ever saw of Sunny.

------------------------------------------------

"OHMYGOD!!!" I woke up panting. That was the worst nightmare I ever had... But it seems so real... Could it be??? No....  I don't remember a Sunny...

 

But there is a resemblance between her and...

 

'She'... the thing in my room...